Luggage Storage Near You In London With Stasher
Stasher boasts a network of hundreds of hotels and local businesses where you can safely store luggage in London. Our business is to connect businesses with available storage space with people who are searching for a left luggage location near them.
Our award-winning customer service team is available around the clock. Our services are strategically located throughout the city, offering a way to find cheap luggage storage in London from secure luggage lockers to dependable left luggage locations. With Stasher.com, you're never far from a reliable left luggage drop-off point.
Why use Stasher for luggage storage in London
Across several measures, Stasher provides the best service in London
Whether you need bag storage in London near King's Cross or the Paddington Station, Stasher has you covered. We have many left luggage storage facilities in locations all around the city allowing us to provide a seamless bag storage experience in London. Many of these are within walking distance or in London train stations and airports, making them very convenient to use. With Stasher, you can store your luggage from a few hours to a few days, depending on your needs.
There are many reasons you should choose to store your luggage in London with Stasher over other luggage storage companies:
- We partner with large hotels like Premier Inn and Accor hotels.
- Free guarantee up to £2,500.00 per item.
- We have more than 5000 reviews, with an average rating of over 4.8.
- We received customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England.
- Our service is half the price of station-left luggage facilities or lockers.
How to use Stasher
- Use our search bar or our 'Near Me Now' button to find the Stashpoint that best suits your needs.
- Select an approximate drop-off and pick-up time so the host can prepare for your arrival.
- Book online!
You'll immediately receive a booking confirmation email to show your host, including directions to your luggage storage location.
It's that simple!
Where can I store my luggage in London?
Our Stashpoints are located next to all main tourist attractions such as Piccadilly Circus, Wembley Stadium, and the British Museum, as well as transport hubs like Kings Cross/St Pancras and Victoria Station, making it easy to find a luggage storage location wherever you need it in London. Stasher aims to have a Stashpoint wherever you need it, a 10-minute walk away at most!
The British Museum
Founded in 1753, the British Museum is not just a repository of world history and culture; it's a journey through time. Housing the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures, and mummies from Ancient Egypt, it offers a glimpse into human civilization. The museum's Great Court, with its stunning glass roof, is a sight in itself. Whether you're an art aficionado or a history enthusiast, the museum promises a day of discovery. It's particularly enchanting for those who arrive early to bask in the quieter galleries.
- Holborn Station: 0.3 miles, 7 minutes walk
- Tottenham Court Road Station: 0.4 miles, 9 minutes walk
The Tower of London
The Tower of London stands as a symbol of royalty, intrigue, and history. This historic fortress houses the Crown Jewels, armor, and centuries-old structures. Visitors can explore the White Tower, medieval chambers, and even meet the famous ravens — said to protect the Tower. Don't miss the Yeoman Warder tours for engaging tales of the Tower's past. Late afternoons are less crowded, offering a more intimate experience of exploring this historic gem.
- Tower Hill Station: 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
- Tower Gateway Station: 0.4 miles, 9 minutes walk
Buckingham Palace, the residence of the British Monarch, is an emblem of the UK's constitutional monarchy. The palace's 775 rooms are a testament to royal luxury. Visitors can witness the famous Changing of the Guard or explore the opulent State Rooms during summer. Walking through the lavishly decorated halls, one can't help but feel the grandeur of British royalty. For a quieter experience, early mornings are recommended, especially to catch the guard ceremony.
- Victoria Station: 0.5 miles, 10 minutes walk
- Hyde Park Corner Station: 0.7 miles, 15 minutes walk
The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
The Houses of Parliament and the iconic Big Ben are more than just architectural marvels; they are symbols of British democracy and heritage. The stunning Gothic Revival architecture is best appreciated from a Thames River cruise. Inside, visitors can attend debates or take guided tours to learn about UK politics and history. The evening offers a splendid view when the buildings are lit up, creating a picturesque scene along the river.
- Westminster Station: 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
- St. James's Park Station: 0.5 miles, 10 minutes walk
The London Eye
The London Eye offers a panoramic view of the city from its glass capsules. A ride on this giant Ferris wheel is a must for breathtaking views of London's skyline, including landmarks like Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral. The best time to visit is at sunset when the city lights start to twinkle. It’s an ideal spot for photographers and romantics alike, offering a unique perspective of the capital.
- Waterloo Station: 0.4 miles, 9 minutes walk
- Westminster Station: 0.6 miles, 12 minutes walk
The Natural History Museum
The Natural History Museum is a cathedral to nature, famous for its dinosaur skeletons and the stunning Hintze Hall. Its vast collections cover botany, entomology, mineralogy, paleontology, and zoology. The museum is particularly busy during school holidays, so visiting early or during term time is advisable. It’s a paradise for science lovers and curious minds, offering a journey through the natural world.
- South Kensington Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
- Gloucester Road Station: 0.6 miles, 12 minutes walk
The Victoria and Albert Museum
The Victoria and Albert Museum is a treasure trove of art and design, holding collections spanning over 5,000 years of human creativity. The museum houses incredible artifacts, including sculpture, fashion, textiles, and photography. It's particularly quieter during weekday mornings. The V&A's courtyard is a serene spot to relax and reflect on the beauty of the artifacts you've just seen.
- South Kensington Station: 0.2 miles, 4 minutes walk
- Knightsbridge Station: 0.7 miles, 14 minutes walk
The Greenwich Royal Observatory
Situated atop a hill in Greenwich Park, the Royal Observatory is the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the Prime Meridian. The Observatory offers an insightful journey through the history of astronomy and navigation. Visit on a clear day for stunning panoramic views of London. The nearby Greenwich Market is perfect for a post-visit exploration of local crafts and foods.
- Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich DLR Station: 0.4 miles, 8 minutes walk
- Greenwich Station: 0.8 miles, 16 minutes walk
Covent Garden is a vibrant blend of shopping, culture, and entertainment. The area is famous for its market, unique shops, and live street performances. The historic market buildings provide a charming backdrop to the bustling piazza. For a true local experience, visit in the early evening when the street performers bring the area to life.
- Covent Garden Station: On-site
- Leicester Square Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
Canary Wharf, London's modern financial center, is more than towering skyscrapers and business hustle. It offers a unique blend of shopping, dining, and public art. The area's waterfront promenades and rooftop gardens provide a serene escape. For a local experience, explore the hidden oasis of Crossrail Place Roof Garden, a delightful contrast to the urban landscape.
- Canary Wharf Station: 0.1 miles, 2 minutes walk
The Design Museum in Kensington is a hub of creativity, showcasing the best in contemporary design across all fields, from fashion to architecture. The museum's innovative exhibitions are thought-provoking, making it a must-visit for design enthusiasts. For a quieter visit, try weekday afternoons. Don’t miss the museum shop for unique design gifts.
- Kensington High Street Station: 0.5 miles, 10 minutes walk
ExCeL London is a premier venue for events, exhibitions, and conferences, located in the heart of London's Royal Docks. The venue is vast, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes. The nearby Emirates Air Line cable car offers a unique aerial view of the Thames and the surrounding area.
- Custom House for ExCeL DLR Station: 0.1 miles, 2 minutes walk
Located in Regent's Park, the London Zoo offers an immersive experience into the animal kingdom. It's a fantastic day out for families, with plenty of interactive exhibits. For a special experience, check the zoo’s schedule for animal feeding times or talks.
- Camden Town Station: 0.6 miles, 12 minutes walk
The Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea is a contemporary art space, known for showcasing young artists and avant-garde works. The gallery is spacious, providing a tranquil atmosphere to appreciate art. It's less crowded in the morning, making it a great time to visit.
- Sloane Square Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
Shakespeare’s Globe is a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse where many of Shakespeare's plays were first performed. Watching a play here is a unique experience, especially from the ‘yard’ for an authentic Elizabethan experience. The nearby Thames path offers beautiful riverside walks.
- Blackfriars Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
Shoreditch, known for its street art, indie fashion, and vibrant nightlife, is a hub of creative energy. Explore its streets to discover unique boutiques and trendy cafes. The area comes alive at night, but for a quieter experience, weekday mornings offer a more relaxed vibe.
- Old Street Station: 0.4 miles, 8 minutes walk
Soho, the heart of London's entertainment district, is a melting pot of cultures, cuisines, and creativity. From jazz bars to avant-garde theater, Soho has something for everyone. The area buzzes with energy in the evenings, but for a more laid-back experience, explore Soho in the early afternoon.
- Tottenham Court Road Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
The Millennium Dome (The O2 Arena)
The O2 Arena, originally the Millennium Dome, is now a leading entertainment venue. It hosts world-class concerts, sports events, and exhibitions. The rooftop walk provides a unique 360° view of London. The area is also home to a variety of dining and entertainment options.
- North Greenwich Station: 0.3 miles, 6 minutes walk
Tower Bridge, a symbol of London, offers more than just its iconic view. Visitors can explore its Victorian engine rooms and glass-floored walkway. The bridge’s lift times are a sight to behold, best viewed from the river banks. The nearby Tower Bridge Exhibition provides a deep dive into the bridge's history.
- London Bridge Station: 0.5 miles, 10 minutes walk
Tower of London
The Tower of London, a historic castle on the north bank of the River Thames, is full of stories. From royal treasures to tales of imprisonment and execution, it's a key part of London's history. The Crown Jewels exhibit is a must-see. For a quieter visit, try late afternoons.
- Tower Hill Station: 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
London Bridge is not just a crossing point; it's a place steeped in history. The area around the bridge includes Borough Market, a haven for food lovers, and the Shard with its breathtaking views. The bridge itself, especially during sunset, offers a picturesque view of the Thames.
- London Bridge Station: On-site
Long-term luggage storage in London
Our luggage lockers London service also caters to those seeking to leave luggage in London for a more extended period. If you're in London and looking for long-term luggage storage, there are several options available to you. With Stasher, you can leave your luggage in London for as long as you need. Here are some tips for a smoother experience.
- Check the Location: Ensure the storage facility is conveniently located. Stasher offers locations throughout important landmarks of the city, including airports and transport hubs.
- Verify Operating Hours: Make sure the storage facility's operating hours align with your schedule. Some facilities are open 24/7, while others may have more limited hours.
- Read Reviews: Look for reviews or testimonials from past customers to gauge the reliability and quality of service of the storage provider.
- Confirm Security Measures: Ensure that the storage facility takes appropriate measures to keep your luggage safe. This could include CCTV monitoring, secure locks, and staffed premises.
- Check Guarantee Coverage: Stasher offers guarantee coverage for your items for added peace of mind.
Where to find luggage storage in London train stations
London is home to a vast network of train stations that provide convenient transport to the city's various areas and reach as far as continental Europe. Leaving your luggage nearby is a good idea if your journey begins or ends at one of London's main train stations. We offer plenty of options around London's most important transportation hubs.
- Luggage storage near King's Cross Station: Our left luggage service near King's Cross Station is not just convenient, it's a gateway to exploring London with ease. Just steps away from this major transport hub, travelers can securely store their luggage and enjoy the nearby attractions such as the British Library and Regent's Canal. Perfect for those awaiting their Hogwarts Express at the nearby Platform 9 ¾ or simply exploring the city's heart.
- Luggage storage near Victoria Station: Strategically positioned near Victoria Train and Coach Stations, our Stashpoints provide secure and accessible baggage storage. This location is ideal for visitors arriving for a London adventure or those in transit. With Buckingham Palace and the charming streets of Belgravia a short walk away, our service ensures your exploration of these iconic areas is unburdened and relaxed.
- Luggage storage near Euston Station: Our conveniently located luggage storage near Euston Station offers travellers the freedom to explore London without the weight of their bags. Euston’s proximity to Regent’s Park and the British Museum makes our service a perfect choice for tourists and day-trippers alike, ensuring a hassle-free visit to some of London’s most beloved attractions.
- Luggage storage near Paddington Station: Nestled near Paddington Station, our luggage storage service is the perfect solution for those visiting the charming area of Little Venice or catching a train to Heathrow Airport. This service is ideal for tourists wishing to enjoy a leisurely boat trip along the canal or explore the nearby Hyde Park, providing a secure spot for their belongings.
- Luggage storage near St Pancras Station: Located conveniently near St Pancras Station, our luggage storage facility offers a secure and handy solution for travellers. Whether you’re taking the Eurostar or exploring the vibrant King’s Cross area, our service allows you to enjoy landmarks like the British Library and Granary Square, free from the burden of your luggage.
- Luggage storage near Waterloo Station: Our luggage storage options near Waterloo Station provide a practical solution for travellers. Situated close to the South Bank of the Thames, it’s an ideal starting point for visiting the London Eye, Southbank Centre, and Tate Modern. Enjoy these cultural hotspots with the convenience and security of your belongings safely stored nearby.
If you find yourself with some extra time around London's train stations, there's a plethora of activities and attractions to enjoy, given the city's rich cultural and historical heritage. Some of those include the British Library and Granary Square near King's Cross, or St James Park near Victoria Station. If you're catching a train near Waterloo, take a walk on the South Bank and enjoy its vibrant cultural scene. You can walk all the way to the imposing London Eye and visit the National Theatre, the British Film Institute, or the Southbank Centre along the way.
Remember, each station is also surrounded by a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, offering everything from quick bites to sit-down meals. London's bus network also serves these areas well, making it easy to venture a bit further if you have more time.
Luggage storage near London airports
Lockers are available at all London airports. They can be found in the main terminals and are available for a fee. However, Stasher offers a cheaper alternative with convenient locations around all London airports, including Heathrow Airport, London City Airport, Gatwick Airport, Stansted Airport, and Luton Airport. The left luggage storage services in airports are handled mainly by the Excess Baggage company.
Stasher also has several luggage storage locations around the capital's most important airports.
Stasher offers economical luggage storage options in hotels and businesses around Heathrow, complementing the airport's own left luggage services. The airport is easily accessible from Central London via the 15-minute Heathrow Express from Paddington Station or the Piccadilly Line.
Flight Types: Heathrow primarily serves international and long-haul flights, with extensive routes to the US and Europe.
Alongside Gatwick's terminal facilities, Stasher provides convenient luggage storage nearby. Reach Gatwick from Central London using the 30-minute Gatwick Express from Victoria Station or other regular train services.
Flight Types: Gatwick handles a mix of domestic, European, and some long-haul flights.
Stasher offers flexible luggage storage near Stansted, which mainly caters to European and domestic flights. The airport is accessible via the Stansted Express from Liverpool Street Station, taking around 47 minutes.
Flight Types: Stansted predominantly serves European destinations and some domestic routes.
Stasher's luggage storage near City Airport is ideal for domestic and European travellers. The airport is centrally located and accessible via a 22-minute Docklands Light Railway (DLR) journey from Bank Station.
Flight Types: City Airport mainly serves domestic and European flights and is conveniently located in central London.
Luton Airport, with Stasher's nearby storage options, is suitable for European and domestic travellers. The airport is reachable via a train from St Pancras International to Luton Airport Parkway, followed by a short shuttle bus.
Flight Types: Luton is focused on European flights and some domestic routes.
Each airport in London not only serves a range of destinations but also offers convenient transportation options from Central London. Stasher's luggage storage services, located in nearby hotels and small businesses, provide an added convenience for travellers, allowing them to explore the city or wait for their flight without the burden of heavy luggage.
Hotel luggage storage services in London
Hotel luggage storage is another option with Stasher! We offer affordable luggage storage in many hotels around central London, including brands like Premier Inn. With the city being a top global destination and a hub of cultural, financial, and historical significance, visitors often need a secure spot to stow their belongings while they explore London's iconic landmarks, dine at eclectic eateries, or attend business meetings.
Many hotels in London offer luggage storage services, not just to their guests, but to non-residents as well. The services typically come at a small fee and allow for both short-term and long-term storage, catering to a variety of traveler needs. More importantly, these services provide the peace of mind travelers need to enjoy their London adventure without the burden of heavy bags.
The Best things to do in London - According to a Londoner
London. A city so diverse and dynamic, it's as if the world decided to take all its best bits and squish them into one bustling metropolis. So, strap on your best walking shoes, because you'll need some stamina to catch a glimpse of what London has to offer.
Whether you're a fan of history or not, you must pop over to the British Museum. It's a veritable cornucopia of history's greatest hits, from the Rosetta Stone to the Elgin Marbles. Just try not to upset the mummies - they've had a rough couple of millennia.
Next, you'll want to squeeze in a trip to the Tate Modern. Even if you don't know your Picasso from your Pollock, this former power station turned art gallery will not disappoint you. Remember, it's all about the interpretation! If you're feeling a bit peckish afterwards, saunter over to nearby Borough Market. It's a foodie's paradise, filled to the brim with artisanal cheeses, decadent pastries, and the best fish and chips this side of the Thames.
You can't swing by London without paying a visit to the royal family. No, they're not expecting you for tea, but you can still visit them at Buckingham Palace. Stick around for the Changing of the Guard ceremony. It's a spectacle of pomp and pageantry that you won't want to miss. You might even catch a glimpse of a royal corgi or two.
End your day with a leisurely stroll along the South Bank. There's always something going on, from street performers to food festivals. Make your way to the London Eye just as the sun begins to set. The view from the top is nothing short of breathtaking, with the city's lights twinkling beneath you like a million tiny stars.
And there you have it, a day in London that's more jam-packed than the Tube at rush hour. Just remember, the city is an open book, waiting for you to write your own story. So, get out there and explore!
Where to find Luggage Storage near London Stadiums?
In the realm of sports, London stands tall as a global icon, particularly in football. The city pulses with the passion of devoted fans filling stadiums like Emirates Stadium and Wembley, where legends are made and history is written.
Beyond football, London's sporting legacy shines brightly. In 2012, the city hosted the Olympics, welcoming athletes and spectators to venues like the Olympic Stadium in Stratford. These iconic locations, including the velodrome and the aquatics centre, remain as enduring symbols of that historic event, showcasing London's commitment to sporting excellence.
However it’s worth noting: many of these locations don’t allow for you to bring luggage with you into the stadiums. However, Stasher has you covered with various London options so you can avoid worrying whilst you’re enjoying the beautiful game!
When the roar of the Emirates calls, you can trust Stasher for secure luggage storage nearby. Just a brisk walk from Arsenal's home ground, a number of our stashpoints provide convenient luggage storage solutions. Nearby attractions include the iconic Holloway Road and the vibrant Finsbury Park.
- Holloway Road Tube Station: Approximately 0.4 miles, 8 minutes' walk
- Drayton Park Railway Station: Around 0.5 miles, 10 minutes' walk
For those bound for the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Stasher offers reliable luggage storage within a stone's throw. Situated conveniently close to this famed stadium, Stasher ensures your belongings are safe while you enjoy the game. The area is rich with landmarks like Bruce Castle Park and the Tottenham Green Market.
- White Hart Lane Station: Roughly 0.3 miles, 6 minutes' walk
- Northumberland Park Station: About 0.7 miles, 14 minutes' walk
When rugby calls at Twickenham Stadium, Stasher's luggage storage service stands nearby, allowing you to relish the game unencumbered. The vicinity boasts sights such as the scenic Twickenham Riverside and the Twickenham Fine Ales Brewery.
- Twickenham Train Station: Approximately 0.6 miles, 12 minutes' walk
- Strawberry Hill Station: Around 1 mile, 20 minutes' walk
Heading to Wembley Stadium? Stasher's luggage storage offers a worry-free experience so you can fully immerse yourself in the excitement. Nearby, you'll find Wembley Arena and the London Designer Outlet, perfect for some pre or post-game exploration.
- Wembley Park Tube Station: Roughly 0.3 miles, 6 minutes' walk
- Wembley Stadium Train Station: About 0.5 miles, 10 minutes' walk
For those delving into the tennis fervor at Wimbledon, we can offer reliable luggage storage close to the renowned courts. The area is teeming with attractions like Wimbledon Common and the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Wimbledon Tube Station: Approximately 0.4 miles, 8 minutes' walk
- Wimbledon Chase Railway Station: Around 1 mile, 20 minutes' walk
When Stamford Bridge beckons, trust Stasher's nearby luggage storage for a hassle-free experience. The locale features the picturesque Brompton Cemetery and the Chelsea FC Museum for added exploration.
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station: Roughly 0.4 miles, 8 minutes' walk
- West Brompton Railway Station: About 0.7 miles, 14 minutes' walk