Searching for Paddington luggage storage? You are in the right place! Whether you’ve just arrived in London and have a couple of hours to chill before checking in your Airbnb, or maybe you’re catching a late flight, there are plenty of luggage storage options available for you near Paddington Station.
From luggage lockers to sharing economy solutions, we’ve got you covered with our handy guide to luggage storage near Paddington Station.
Luggage Storage near Paddington Station with Stasher
Stasher is the world’s largest luggage storage network. We put you in touch with hundreds of hotels and local businesses with a little extra space where you can safely and affordably store your luggage.
Why store your luggage with Stasher?
- We work with major hotel chains such as Premier Inn and AccorHotels
- We have a low daily rate and no size restrictions
- Our StashPoints are conveniently located near all major tourist attractions as well as transport hubs
- Each bag is insured up to £750
- You can always reach out to our award-winning customer service, which is available 24/7
Paddington luggage storage with Stasher costs just £6 per day, and £5 for any additional day!
Where can I store luggage in London?
Stasher offers convenient luggage storage near Paddington Station and the whole of London:
Click to see a full list of our London hosts and a map 👈
Many of our StashPoints are open 24/7 or until late, giving you the flexibility to enjoy your day.
How to store your luggage with Stasher
Storing with Stasher is easy!
- Use our handy search bar to find the luggage storage location that best suits your needs
- Select drop-off and pick-up times
- Book online!
The whole process takes less than 5 minutes! All you have to do now is drop off your bag and enjoy your day.
Can You Leave Luggage at Paddington?
Excess Baggage has luggage storage facilities at all London’s main rail stations, including Paddington station.
Does Paddington Station have luggage storage?
The luggage storage office is located at Platform 12.
Bear in mind: If you’re dropping at peak times or weekends, there will likely be a queue. Queues at some venues can last over 30 minutes, so be aware if you’re tight for time at drop off or pick up. If you’re storing multiple bags or for a longer period, you could save £10’s if not £100’s by using alternative services. The facilities are open daily 7am–11pm.
Paddington Station left luggage cost
Up to 3 hours — £6, Up to 24 hours — £12.50, £7.50 per additional 24 hours
Useful Information about Paddington Station
- Paddington is the gateway to Heathrow - the fantastic Heathrow Express is just a 15-minute ride from London's biggest and busiest airport.
- Tube links easily connect Paddington to King's Cross, Baker Street, Victoria and Waterloo.
- If you're travelling into London Heathrow, you will most likely arrive in London itself via Paddington station. There are two trains going to Heathrow Airport: The Heathrow Express (more expensive but direct) and the Heathrow Connect (slower but cheaper).
- The ticket office is open 24 hours and run by the Great Western Railway.
- Ticket machines are dotted around the main concourse.
- Toilets cost 30p and are before the ticket barriers.
- Several options for food and drink in the station and many more around the station.
What are the top 10 things to do near Paddington Station
- You can easily travel from Paddington to the charming streets of Notting Hill, any of the Royal Parks (swim in the Serpentine anyone?) and it's a stones throw from Baker Street, home to Sherlock Holmes.
- The railway station is renowned for being the place where Paddington bear was found by the Brown family. Pop into the Paddington Bear Shop which is full of models and stuffed toys and pose for a picture with the Paddington Bear statue under the clock.
- Take a stroll through Little Venice. This picturesque area is lined with canals, narrowboat cruises, and water cafés. Boat trips are also available from here to other parts of London including Regents Park/Camden.
- For those into art, follow the Paddington Public Art Trail, which begins on Platform 1 and is made of a total of 22 sculptures telling the story of its past and its regeneration.
- Step aboard the Puppet Theatre Barge, a floating theatre with shows ranging from traditional fairy tales to plays by famous writers including Shakespeare and García Lorca.
- Looking for a last-minute present? Head to Connaught Village to browse the high-end boutiques and independent store, such as Kokoro and Viola.
- Have you worked up an appetite? Merchant Square hosts both the street-food market Crave and the world’s first water maze; while Kerb takes place at Paddington Central. Check them out for a quick bite before you catch your train.
- If it’s one of those rare sunny days, take your fill of vitamin D at Norfolk Square Gardens and Talbot Square Gardens, ideal picnic spots with deck chairs and giant chess.
- Head to CanDo Cofee on Station Bridge for a perfectly brewed coffee. They also provide meaningful training and employment to those previously overlooked by society.
- Looking for a more comprehensive guide? Check out our blog post on how to make the most of your time in Paddington.