Luggage storage Euston
267 Stashpoints in London
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 870 cities and more than 80 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store. Book now
Here's what customers are saying about us
La plataforma es muy amigable y sencilla de utilizar, cuenta con una gran variedad de espacios para seleccionar el que esté más cerca. Toda la información necesaria de los lugares, se encuentra a la vista y muy sencilla de entender. Todo excelente
Really easy and convenient service - we had to check out of our booking.com apartment by 10am but our flight home from Marseille wasn’t until the evening so it was a perfect and affordable solution to drop our main luggage cases off and be able to do more sightseeing.
We needed somewhere to store a small suitcase as we had a few hours to kill in Bristol before a friend was picking us up. This Stasher location was a quick 5 min walk from station and so easy to use. The staff I encountered on the drop-off and pick-up were friendly and courteous and the whole process only took a matter of minutes. After a lovely afternoon exploring Bristol, we came back to pick up our suitcase and, as our friend was running late, we purchased a drink in the hotel bar while we waited. Win win!
Very convenient service. Having to check out early from our Air B&B, our flight wasn't until late. This service allowed us to continue our holiday without the hassle of dragging and hogging our luggage around with us. Highly recommend.
Very useful. We arrived to Victoria Coach Station and I was very happy to found this place because it allows to us to gain some time instead of go to the Airbnb and come back to the center of London. I'll use this service next time absolutely
Easy to book, it's very convenient and reduces the hassle when you see which locations have space. Reasonably priced. Would use again and recommend!
This service was a life saver in Rome! The website was very user friendly and offered several locations to choose from so we could get as close to our location as possible.
Very easy to pre-book and pay and lots of choice of places to leave bags so could easily find a suitable location. Much cheaper than leaving luggage at the station.
I’m SO HAPPY Stasher exists! Please continue all over the world. It was easy to storage my luggage with the business I chose so I could go on a walking tour, and the location of the business was a bonus for my sightseeing.
Me sirvió mucho, la ubicación, cerca de la avenida Paulista. Ideal si tenes un día libre y tu hotel no te permite tener las maletas aguardadas. Práctico.
Stasher is an excellent idea! I’ve always struggled with trying to store larger items of luggage safely and securely while exploring or waiting between accommodation check-out and travel times. The app was easy and convenient to use.
Not used a service like this before so wasn’t sure what to expect , We needn’t have worried . What a great service , easy to find, friendly staff explained everything , stored our bags securely and We felt very comfortable leaving our belongings with them so we could have a great day out without being weighed down with luggage, def be using stasher again 😊
I had never used such a service before and so did not really know what to expect. However I was pleased that I found Stasher. The website was very easy to use and did just what it said on the tin! I will certainly use the site again and recommend to others.
Great concept! Stasher addresses one of the shortcomings of AirBnB-not knowing what to do with your luggage after an early arrival. Our experience enabled us to drop our bags within two blocks of our stay and start seeing the city.
Such a great service! It made our trip 1000x easier because of all the Stasher locations throughout the city. SO happy we found Stasher!
The app is very simple and efficient to use, as you put dates and baggage amount and can start to find places using a graphical map
No sabía qué hacer con mis maletas en Barcelona durante una visita entre viajes y busqué un lugar donde hacerlo. La web ess estupenda, fácil e intuitiva y te lleva a encontrar el lugar de tu preferencia y con la mejor ubicación para dejar tus maletas. En mi caso: Barcelona, La Rambla. Excelente experiencia. Gracias.
Due to the rail strike in London our plans were changed so we no longer needed to use Stasher. I contacted them immediately and the money paid was refunded . It was a very efficient and positive experience.
Very easy to use. I was slightly nervous of not getting the location in advance of booking but it was very close to Kings X station.
I was shocked by how easy and convenient stasher was. It was simple to book, and all went smoothly from start to finish. Would definitely use again.
Really convenient if you have checked out from your hotel but you still have the whole day to go around the city
Super easy to use and such a convenience. Never knew it existed before and will definitely use again.
It was easy and straightforward to book a place to store our luggage. We are glad we decided to use this service.
It was really easy to book using the mobile web site. The instructions what to do were clear and straightforward. Plus the price was reasonable.
No fuss, no bother, did the job, and friendly and helpful too. All I had to do was take a photo of the bag and show my online booking. Ray! Thanks.
La primera vez que usaba esta página y no estaba muy segura. Encantada con el servicio. La página fácil de usar, segura en el pago y clara en la dirección.
Muy buena aplicación, para cuando necesitas movilizarte por las ciudades sin cargar maletas.
Great service. Website easy to use. This is my second time using this service in different countries and both times the experience was super. Would definitely recommend it
super easy! made a world of difference having somewhere safe to store our luggage as we explored London for the day, cannot recommend enough!
Quite literally the best system for making the most of your holiday. We arrived in Sydney for a short break and wanted to get the most out of our time here. Stashing our 4 large cases on the first day meant we were free to explore unhindered. Simple booking system and clear instructions for drop off / pick up. Highly recommended ✈️❤️🧳
Great service. Such a great idea for when you have things to do that won’t allow your bags in. I work in the city and was attending a concert after work so I had my laptop bag with me. Well the venue didn’t allow bags in so we used Stasher, problem solved. Will definitely use again.
App was very easy to use. I was looking for a place to store my luggage when I returned to NY when we were waiting to take off. It took me about 10 minutes and all done.
Get app. So useful and have already recommended to friends who now use it.
Great location in Bristol - near railway station and bus links to airport and across city. Staff pleasant and helpful. Quick and easy drop-off and collection process. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Storing my suitcase at the Camberley couldn’t have been easier. Minutes from the station, easy to find. My suitcase was safe and secure. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful in giving directions etc. Definately use them again 👍
Great app, really easy to find convenient storage at a sensible price.
This is my first time using this app. Very convenient and definitely cheaper than other options!
Brilliant system which was easy to use. I could pay quickly with Apple Pay and the email system meant I had my booking reference straight away.
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Luggage Storage Euston, London
If you've been looking for secure and affordable luggage storage near Euston Station, you've come to the right place.
Euston Station is one of London’s busiest railway terminals, with a train line that connects travellers to the North of England, and the station is also a busy underground stop. Stasher has got you covered whether you’re coming from Edinburgh or Elephant and Castle if you need to store your bags near Euston train station in London.
PricingFrom £5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions Discover more
Luggage Storage Near You In Euston, London With Stasher
Discover hassle-free travelling with Stasher's best luggage storage service at Euston Station in London. Conveniently located and offering flexible hours, Stasher's Euston Station service lets you securely store your luggage, allowing you to explore the city unencumbered. Whether you're waiting for a train, wanting to explore the city between hotel check-out and departure, or simply wishing to travel light, Stasher offers a cost-effective and easy-to-use service that puts your needs first. We're delighted to provide reliable bag storage facilities at Euston Station, designed to simplify your travel experience. With our premier services, your travel through one of London's busiest transport hubs becomes seamless and enjoyable.
Euston Station makes an excellent starting point for exploring central London. You'll find plenty of interesting activities within walking distance or a short Circle trip from the station. You’ll be close to Regent’s Park, as well as the vibrant neighbourhoods of Camden and King’s Cross. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out our guide for things to do in Camden and King’s Cross.
Why store luggage in Euston railway station with Stasher?
Stasher's luggage storage service near London Euston Station offers a multitude of benefits, making it the ideal choice for any traveller.
- Security: We know how important security is to our customers. Our security team has thoroughly inspected each of our luggage storage locations for maximum protection. Additionally, we add security tags and complimentary baggage insurance worth up to £1000 for each item you store at one of our Stashpoints.
- Affordability: Stasher’s flat fee is only £6/item per day with no size or weight restrictions. You’ll only pay £5/item for additional days, and we negotiate special prices for long-term storage.
- Convenience: Online booking takes only a few minutes, and you can select from a wide variety of luggage storage locations near Euston Station. Downloading our cellphone app for Android or iOS makes reserving and managing your luggage storage even easier.
- Flexibility: With Stasher, you’ll always have the flexibility to pick up your bags early or leave them until you’re ready to head to your next destination.
- Trust: Stasher has built a strong reputation with thousands of reviews averaging a high score. This high level of customer satisfaction shows that their service is trusted and reliable.
- Customer Service: Stasher has a top-notch, multilingual customer service team available 24/7 to help with any inquiries or issues you might have.
By choosing Stasher to take care of your luggage storage needs, you can focus on making the most of your visit, whether that's attending business meetings, exploring London's attractions, or simply enjoying some leisure time before your departure.
How to store your luggage near Euston Station with Stasher
You can reserve your luggage storage near Euston Station in minutes with our phone app or your web browser.
- Search for “Euston Station” in the search bar, or if you’ve already arrived, you can click on the “Near Me Now” button to see our closest Stashpoints.
- Select your desired Stashpoint and enter your approximate pick-up and drop-off times.
- Book your storage, and we’ll send you a confirmation message with directions to your Stashpoint.
When you’re ready, drop off your luggage at your Stashpoint, and enjoy your day in London.
Luggage lockers - Euston Railway Station
Unfortunately, there are no self-service luggage storage options available inside Euston Station. However, the Excess Baggage Company runs a storage facility at the station, but it will cost you £12.50 per bag, which is over twice the price of booking with Stasher. What’s more, you can’t reserve in advance, meaning you’re not guaranteed a spot, and you may end up queuing only to be turned away—what a waste of time! Save yourself the hassle and leave your bags with Stasher. You’ll find Excess Baggage at Platforms 16-18, and their offices are open from 7 am to 11 pm.
With Excess Baggage, you’ll pay £7.50 for the first 3 hours, and daily rates start from a whopping £12.50. That’s more than double Stasher’s flat fee, and Stasher imposes no size or weight restrictions.
Luggage storage - Euston Bus Station
The luggage storage service for the bus station is the same as above and can be found on the Euston station left luggage office in the railway station.
Useful information about Euston Station
- Euston was London’s first intercity station.
- Opening hours: Euston Station is open Monday to Friday from 4:30 am to 1:34 am, Saturday from 4:30 am to 2 am, and Sunday from 5:15 am to 1:34 am.
- Tickets: Avanti West Coast sells tickets near the Western Entrance. The ticket office hours are Monday through Friday from 6 am to midnight, Saturday from 6 am to 11 pm, and Sunday from 7 am to midnight.
- Taxis: There is a taxi rank at the front of the station on Euston Road, which is signposted clearly.
- Buses: The bus station sits in front of Euston Station, and you’ll find additional bus stops on Eversholt Street.
- Underground: Euston is a Circle stop on the Victoria Line and the Northern Line. The entrance to the Euston underground station is opposite the departure board.
- Euston Square: To get to Euston Square Circle Station from Euston Station, exit the western side, walk through the taxi rank, and turn right onto Euston Road. Keep going for about 150 m, and you’ll get to the Euston Square underground station entrance.
- Euston is a busy terminal, and it's well connected in terms of transport links. The Victoria line heads to Victoria and Mayfair, while the northern line connects to London Bridge and Waterloo. Euston is on that fascinating part of the northern line where both branches come together, but only one side will take you up to Mornington Crescent.
- Euston makes an ideal place to stay if you're visiting London from the north of the UK.
Top things to do near Euston Station
Here are some things you might enjoy near Euston Station in London:
- The British Library Just a short walk from Euston Station, The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom and the largest national library in the world by the number of items catalogued. It hosts many exhibitions, including a permanent one that showcases some of the world's most famous documents like the Magna Carta.
- The British Museum A 20-minute walk from Euston, The British Museum is dedicated to human history, art and culture. Its permanent collection of some eight million works is among the largest and most comprehensive in existence.
- King's Cross Station and Platform 9¾ Just a short walk away is King's Cross Station, famous for its inclusion in the Harry Potter series as the departure point for the Hogwarts Express, which leaves from Platform 9¾. There's a trolley disappearing into the wall that you can take a picture with, and a Harry Potter shop nearby.
- Camden Market and Camden Lock A leisurely walk north will bring you to Camden Market, one of London's most popular tourist destinations. The market is filled with unique stalls selling everything from vintage clothing to international street food. Don't forget to also check out Camden Lock, a traditional twin-lock located on the Regent's Canal.
- Regent's Park One of London's most beautiful parks is a brief stroll west from Euston. With its stunning rose gardens, the London Zoo, and views from Primrose Hill, there's plenty to do here.
- Wellcome Collection Right next to Euston Station, the Wellcome Collection is a free museum and library that aims to challenge how we all think and feel about health. Its intriguing exhibitions and extensive collections make it worth a visit.
- Grant Museum of Zoology Part of University College London, this natural history museum holds a vast collection of specimens from the animal kingdom. It's a great place for families, especially if you have curious kids.
- Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology Also part of University College London, the Petrie Museum holds an estimated 80,000 objects, making it one of the greatest collections of Egyptian and Sudanese archaeology in the world.
Remember, London is a vibrant, bustling city with a rich history and culture, so you'll always have plenty to do and see.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Euston, London safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Euston, London. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Euston, London?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Euston, London attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Euston, London?
Luggage storage in Euston, London costs from £5.90.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Euston, London for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to £1,000.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.8!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Euston, London?
You can store your baggage at one of our Euston, London luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.
Can I store my luggage at Euston Station?
Yes, you can leave your luggage at Euston Station. There is a service specifically for storing bags at the station, however it can get quite expensive.