Book online for instant confirmation - payments cannot be taken in store
from 13442 reviews
Have you asked yourself ‘Where can I store my luggage near King's Cross’? Perhaps you're daytripping in London from further north, or you've just got into St Pancras on the Eurostar. Either way, you don't want to lose time dragging your bags around - there are plenty of more exciting things to be doing in this part of the capital. All you need to do is find the luggage storage location or lockers that best suit your needs and get booking with Stasher!
is the world’s largest luggage storage network. We put you in touch with hotels and local businesses with a little extra space where you can safely and affordably store your luggage.
Stasher has you covered:
Our StashPoints are right next to King’s Cross St Pancras Station. Never change your plans because of a bag!
From overnight storage to just a few hours, our luggage storage options are as flexible as it gets!
Our luggage storage facilities offer the best value for money
All storage options are fully insured up to £1000 and vetted by our team to ensure strict security guidelines 🔒
Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7/5 🌟
Although there are station lockers at King's Cross and St Pancras, or just down the road at Euston, spaces are limited and we have frequently seen people turned away in the queues. Moreover, why pay £12.50 per bag, when you could pay £6 or less and guarantee insured luggage storage for a full day.
It’s just £6 per day, and £5 for any additional day!
Some of our first and best StashPoints are located right by King's Cross - you're spoiled for choice on luggage storage here.
Head here for a full list of our StashPoints near King’s Cross 👈
Many are open 24/7 or until late, giving you the flexibility to enjoy your day.
Storing with Stasher it’s easy!
1. Use the search bar above to find the most convenient location for your needs, or simply click “Near me now”
2. Select approximate drop-off and pick-up times
3. Book online!
Within 1 minute you'll have booked and be on your way. Simply show your booking confirmation email to your host and he’ll take care of your bag while you go on your merry way!
While Stasher is by far the most convenient option to store your luggage, there are also luggage storage lockers available near King’s Cross.
There are no self-service lockers at King’s Cross, but an alternative could be the left luggage lockers run by Access Self-Storage and located on Belgrove Street, across Euston Road from King’s Cross station.
Monday - Friday: 07.30 - 18.00
Saturday: 08:30 – 17:00
Sunday: 10.00 - 16.00
Bear in mind that they have limited opening times — if you arrive late, you can’t access your bags.
Priced at £20 a day each - they’re only good value if you can fill the locker with more than one bag and only want to store for a day.
Easy to book online at short notice, and a good price. The location was easy to find, very central and the service in the shop was lovely. Luggage was kept safe and it all felt completely secure so I’d definitely use Stasher again.
Once your bags are stored, there's plenty to enjoy around here:
1. World on the Water, a floating bookshop located near Granary Square, is a must-see for its bargain prices and great selection of old and new books
2. it's walking distance from Camden and Angel / Islington, famous neighbourhood for their music and food scene, respectively.
3.We recommend a visit to the British Library or a walk up the newly revitalised Regent's Canal.
4. You can head as far up as Camden and the beautiful Regent's Park - or if you're short on time, just go as far as Granary Square
5. Not taking the Eurostar to Paris but craving for a baguette? Aux Pains De Papy is the Parisian fix you’re looking for.
6. Wash it all down with craft beer at Two Tribes, a lovely pub with an on-site brewery.
7. Camley Street Natural Park is a gorgeous little nature reserve on the canal, perfect for an impromptu picnic or just some people watching.
8. House of Illustration is great for some alternative art exhibitions- it hosts, among others, some iconic drawings from Roald Dahl’s books.
9. Recreate the magical moment of trying to slam a luggage trolley through the wall of platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross St Pancras.
10. Looking for more tips? Check out our guide on how to make the most of a day in King's Cross.