Book online for instant confirmation - payments cannot be taken in store
from 18038 reviews
Searching for luggage storage near Kings Cross? Perhaps you're day-tripping in London from further north, or you've just got into St Pancras on the Eurostar. Either way, you don't want to lose time dragging your bags around - there are plenty of more exciting things to be doing in this part of the capital. All you need to do is find the luggage storage location or lockers that best suit your needs and get booking with Stasher!
Stasher is the world’s largest luggage storage network. We put you in touch with hotels and local businesses with a little extra space where you can safely and affordably store your luggage.
Stasher is the sharing economy alternative of traditional Kings Cross luggage lockers. Stasher is a secure, affordable, and user-friendly luggage storage service. For a small flat fee per item, you can store your bags for as little or as long as you like. Since 2015, Stasher has been connecting travelers like you with a network of reputable local businesses.
Although there are station lockers at King's Cross and St Pancras, or just down the road at Euston, spaces are limited and we have frequently seen people turned away in the queues. Moreover, why pay £12.50 per bag, when you could pay £6 and guarantee insured luggage storage for a full day.
If you are searching for a place to store your luggage in London, Stasher can help you find it! Below you’ll find some of our most popular locations in the British capital.
Luggage storage in London Kings Cross with Stasher costs as low as £6 per day, and £5 for any additional day (insurance is included in the price)!! Many of our locations are open 24/7 or until late, giving you the flexibility to enjoy your day.
Stasher is very easy to use!
Within 1 minute you'll have booked and be on your way. Simply show your booking confirmation email to your host and he’ll take care of your bag while you go on your merry way!
While Stasher is by far the most convenient and cheapest option to store your luggage, there are also luggage lockers near King’s Cross.
If you are searching for a place to store your bags at Kings Cross, you might want to consider their left luggage service. Starting from £7.50 for the first two hours and £20 for the day, they are quite expensive and tend to fill up quite fast.
If you’re looking for a place to store your luggage at King’s Cross Station, you may want to consider the Left Luggage service. Their service is available daily from 7:00 am – 23:00 (11 pm).
There are no self-service lockers at King’s Cross, but an alternative could be the left luggage lockers run by Access Self-Storage and located on Belgrove Street, across Euston Road from King’s Cross station.
Bear in mind that they have limited opening times — if you arrive late, you can’t access your bags. Also, priced at £20 a day each - they’re only good value if you can fill the locker with more than one bag and only want to store for a day.
Easy to book online at short notice, and a good price. The location was easy to find, very central and the service in the shop was lovely. Luggage was kept safe and it all felt completely secure so I’d definitely use Stasher again.
Once your bags are stored, there's plenty to enjoy around here:
1. World on the Water, a floating bookshop located near Granary Square, is a must-see for its bargain prices and great selection of old and new books
2. it's walking distance from Camden and Angel / Islington, famous neighbourhood for their music and food scene, respectively.
3.We recommend a visit to the British Library or a walk up the newly revitalised Regent's Canal.
4. You can head as far up as Camden and the beautiful Regent's Park - or if you're short on time, just go as far as Granary Square
5. Not taking the Eurostar to Paris but craving for a baguette? Aux Pains De Papy is the Parisian fix you’re looking for.
6. Wash it all down with craft beer at Two Tribes, a lovely pub with an on-site brewery.
7. Camley Street Natural Park is a gorgeous little nature reserve on the canal, perfect for an impromptu picnic or just some people watching.
8. House of Illustration is great for some alternative art exhibitions- it hosts, among others, some iconic drawings from Roald Dahl’s books.
9. Recreate the magical moment of trying to slam a luggage trolley through the wall of platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross St Pancras.
10. Looking for more tips? Check out our guide on how to make the most of a day in King's Cross.