Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near London Bridge Station
424 Stashpoints in London
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In London Bridge Station
Are you searching for luggage storage near London Bridge Station?
So, you’re headed to London and have a gap between your arrival and hotel check-in time. Or you’re catching a late flight, but you’ll need to leave your lodgings by 11 am. No worries. You’ll find plenty of luggage storage options in the city.
Stasher’s got you covered with our handy guide to luggage storage near London Bridge Station.
PricingFrom £4.95 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In London Bridge Station With Stasher
Stasher was the world’s first luggage storage network, which now extends across the globe. Since the company was founded in London, you’ll find a wide range of luggage storage locations near London Bridge. Many of central London’s most trusted hotels, shops, and restaurants partner with Stasher to offer you safe and convenient London Bridge Station luggage storage.
Why store your luggage near London Bridge Station with Stasher?
Stasher recognizes the need for safe, convenient, and affordable alternatives as traditional luggage storage options increase prices or end services. Stasher’s London Bridge Station luggage storage includes outstanding customer service, featuring:
- Convenience: You’ll find a vast selection of Stashpoint locations near London Bridge Station, and online booking takes under 3 minutes. You can plan your trip without the hassle of guarding your luggage between travel and accommodation schedules. With convenient luggage storage from Stasher, you’ll have plenty of time to explore London.
- Security: Stasher’s security team members personally visit each business before we add them to our network. We thoroughly vet both storage areas and staff for your protection. Stasher also includes complimentary baggage insurance worth up to £1000 for each item you entrust to us.
- Affordability: You’ll only pay £6 per item/day with Stasher’s convenient and secure luggage storage. You’ll never need to worry about hidden fees or size and weight restrictions. Additional days are just £5, and we negotiate discounts for long-term storage.
- Flexibility: Our customers always have the freedom to change their plans. You can collect your bags early or leave your luggage until you decide to head to your next destination.
- Trust: Expedia, Feefo, Phocuswright, and Visit England have all awarded Stasher for outstanding customer service. Renowned publications like Lonely Planet, theguardian, TechCrunch, and the BBC have recommended Stasher to their readers. If you’re still not convinced that Stasher is a brand you can trust, check out over 21,000 verified online customer reviews, ranking 4.8/5 stars.
Where can I store my luggage near London Bridge Station with Stasher?
Many of London's most respected shops, hotels, and restaurants partner with Stasher. Here are a few of our most popular Stashpoints near London Bridge Station.
- Sam’s Souvenirs: The shop remains open 24 hours.
- Premier Inn: You’ll find several Premier Inn locations near London Bridge Station. You can access your luggage between 7 am and 11 pm.
- Wombat’s The City Hostel London: The hostel is open 24/7 and has received 5 stars from our customers.
With Stasher’s vast storage network, you’re sure to find the ideal luggage storage location in London. Most of our London Bridge Stashpoints open in the early morning and remain accessible until late evening. You’ll also find several London Bridge luggage storage Stashpoints that stay open 24/7.
How to store your luggage in London Bridge Station with Stasher
You can reserve your London Bridge luggage storage in less than 3 minutes by following a few simple steps:
- Download Stasher’s app for Android or iOS. Alternatively, head to our fast-loading website.
- Type “London Bridge Station” into the search bar or click the “Near Me Now” button to browse through the closest Stashpoints.
- Select the most convenient luggage storage location and enter your estimated pick-up and drop-off times.
- When you book your luggage storage, we’ll send you an instant confirmation with directions to your Stashpoint.
Drop off your luggage whenever you’re ready and explore the London Bridge area like a local.
Useful Information about London Bridge Station
- The oldest railway station in the city, the current London Bridge Station opened in 1844. The station underwent redevelopment in recent years and reopened in 2018.
- London Bridge Station hours are Monday through Saturday from 4 am to 1 am and Sunday from 6 am to 1 am.
- You’ll find the ticket office on the lower concourse. The office is open Monday through Friday from 4:50 am to 1:20 am, Saturday from 5:05 am to 1:20 am, and Sunday from 5:45 am to 1:20 am.
- You’ll find ATMs in the Western Arcade walkway, at the St. Thomas Street entrance, behind the information desk, and on the upper concourse.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in London Bridge Station safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in London Bridge Station. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in London Bridge Station?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key London Bridge Station attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in London Bridge Station?
Luggage storage in London Bridge Station costs from £4.95 for the first day and £4.95 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in London Bridge Station for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to £1,000.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in London Bridge Station?
You can store your baggage at one of our London Bridge Station luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.
Does London Bridge have lockers?
There are several locker locations at London Bridge, including Bounce Luggage Storage, Excess Baggage Company, or Stasher. Stasher allows you to pick the most convenient location.
Where can I store my luggage for a few hours?
You can store your luggage at one of the many convenient Stasher locations. You may also be able to store luggage for a few hours at a museum you're visiting.
What is Stasher luggage storage?
Stasher is a luggage storage network that works with businesses conveniently located around London. You can use any location convenient for your needs.
Storage in locations around London
- Baker Street Station
- Bank Station
- Bond Street
- British Museum
- Buckingham Palace
- Camden Town
- Canary Wharf
- Charing Cross Station
- Clapham Junction
- Covent Garden
- Design Museum
- Earl's Court
- Emirates Stadium
- ExCel London
- Farringdon Station
- Fulham Broadway
- Gatwick Airport
- Green Park
- Heathrow Airport
- Hyde Park
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Liverpool Street Station
- London City Airport
- London Eye
- London Zoo
- Marble Arch
- Natural History Museum
- Notting Hill Gate
- Oxford Circus
- Oxford Street
- Paddington Station
- Piccadilly Circus
- Richmond London
- Royal Albert Hall
- Saatchi Gallery
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Shepherd's Bush
- Sloane Square
- St. Pancras International
- Stamford Bridge
- Stansted Airport
- The Millennium Dome
- Tottenham Hale
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Twickenham Stadium
- US Embassy in London
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Victoria Station
- Waterloo Station
- Wembley Stadium
- Westfield Stratford