Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Gare-de-Lyon
246 Stashpoints in Paris
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Gare-de-Lyon
Searching for Gare de Lyon luggage storage? Whatever reason you have for needing to store your luggage in Paris near Gare de Lyon whether you’re visiting a museum, going to a concert or going on a walking tour, Stasher is the luggage storage platform that helps you make the most of your time and removes the stress of dragging your bags around with you.
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Gare-de-Lyon With Stasher
Stasher is a global luggage storage platform - think the Airbnb for bags - with hundreds of hosts in hundreds of cities just waiting to take your bags off your hands. Stashpoints are made up of shops, hotels and businesses - many of which are open 24/7 - that can store your bags cheaply and securely.
Why store your luggage with Stasher?
Leaving your heavy bags with one of our trusted hosts has several benefits that you won’t find in automatic left luggage lockers at train stations and airports.
- Convenience: Many of our Paris Stashpoints are conveniently located in the area around the Gare de Lyon. You don’t have to drag your stuff with you for long! Just drop them off and be on your way, or pick them up and hop onto the train!
- Flexibility: No matter your departure times from Gare de Lyon, you can store your bag with us for as short or as long as you need. It can be for a few hours or a few days: our luggage storage network caters to your every need.
- Affordability: We offer the best value for money option: not only is storing your bags in Gare de Lyon with us cheaper, but it also comes with a host of added benefits, such as 24/7 customer support and insurance.
- Safety: All bookings made through our online platform are insured for up to €1,100.00, giving you absolute peace of mind.
- Trust: Our customer support team is the heart and soul of our service. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 and ready to help you! Our exceptional track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, and more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7/5 🌟
How much does it cost to store your luggage near Gare de Lyon?
It’s just €5.90 per day, and €5.90 for an additional day!
Where are the Stashpoints for my luggage in Gare de Lyon?
There is a handful of Stashpoints open 24/7 just a short walk from the Gare de Lyon, meaning you won’t have to deal with temperamental station lockers and can drop off your bags safe in the knowledge that every host has been vetted by a member of our team.
Many are open 24/7 or until late, giving you the flexibility to enjoy your day.
How to store your luggage with Stasher
Book online to leave your bags near Gare de Lyon with Stasher. You can do this in three simple steps.
- Use the search bar to find a suitable Stashpoint.
- Select drop-off and pick-up times. You don’t need to be absolutely precise!
- Book online!
That was it! Drop off your bag at the designated location and enjoy every minute of your trip to Paris. When you are ready to retrieve your luggage, just show the booking card you received upon leaving your stuff to speed up the process.
Alternative Luggage Storage and Luggage Lockers Near Gare de Lyon Station
Storing your luggage around Gare de Lyon with Stasher is affordable, convenient and more secure than the traditional left luggage lockers you usually find at train stations. Below we share some of the alternative options around the station so you can have the full picture before proceeding with a booking.
Can you store luggage at Gare de Lyon?
There are coin-operated luggage lockers in the Gare de Lyon station. They are located in Hall 3 under train lane “N”, next to “Lost and Found.” Daily opening hours: 06:00-22:00
How much does it cost?
The cost for the automatic left luggage lockers at Gare de Lyon depends on the size of the cabinet. The prices are the same as Gare du Nord, meaning there are three tiers available:
- Small Baggage Lockers at Gare de Lyon: 5.50€ / 24 hours (can hold approximately two backpacks).
- Medium Baggage Lockers at Gare de Lyon: 7.50€ / 24 hours (can hold one cabin baggage).
- Large Luggage Lockers at Gare de Lyon: 9.50€ / 24 hours (can hold one regular-sized hold suitcase).
- The Gare de Lyon is the third busiest train station in France, serving approximately 90 million people every year. It was built in 1855 and rebuilt in 1900 by Marius Tudoire.
- The station offers connections to suburban and grand line trains (including Artesia and TGV), RER A, RER D and Metro line 1 and 14.
- There is a connection to the CDG airport via Air France shuttle.
- Gare de Lyon is the primary connection of Paris with the centre and the south-east of France (Lyon, Nice, Marseille, Montpellier, Dijon, Mulhouse, Grenoble, Besançon).
- International services from Gare de Lyon connect Paris with
- The station operates daily from 04:45 to 01:30.
Top Things to Do Near Gare de Lyon
The Gare de Lyon is France’s third busiest train station, connecting Paris with cities such as Lyon, Nice and Marseille. Although it is not one of the most talked about parts of Paris, the station itself is an excellent piece of architecture, and it is also in one of the most exciting parts of the city. Here are some things you can do near Gare de Lyon if you’ve got some time on your hands.
- Walk alongside the idyllic Coulée Verte and enjoy the verdant landscape at the heart of Paris. The walk itself is around 4.5km and connect Bastille to the Porte de Vincennes.
- Bastille is only a short walk away from Gare de Lyon. This is a perfect opportunity to see one of Paris’ most significant landmarks if you haven’t already.
- The Bercy park is about 20 minutes away, but it is one of the most iconic Parisian spots. Well worth a visit if you have the time.
- Jardin des Plantes is one of the most peaceful places you’ll find around Paris. There is also a zoo inside the park, keeping a collection of endangered animals since the 18th century.
- The Grand Mosque of Paris was built as a monument to all the Muslim soldiers who fought in WWI. Nowadays, it is a place of worship and a great chance to have a relaxing tea surrounded by lush gardens.
- If you visited Paris during the summer, don’t miss out on the chance to dip into the Josephine Baker swimming pool. The special thing about it is that it floats on the Seine river!
- The Petit Bain is close to the Gare de Lyon and it is one of the most important cultural venues in the city. Plenty of concerts, events and performances to be found throughout the year.
- The Art Ludique museum was created in 2013 and it presents bits and pieces of the modern pop culture before they hit our screens. Perfect place to cater to your inner geek.
- Rue Cremieux, one of the most instagrammable spots in Paris is within walking distance from Gare de Lyon.
- There are many boat cruise operators around the station, so if you fancy sailing along the Seine, now’s your chance!
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Gare-de-Lyon safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Gare-de-Lyon. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Gare-de-Lyon?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Gare-de-Lyon attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Gare-de-Lyon?
Luggage storage in Gare-de-Lyon costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Gare-de-Lyon for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Gare-de-Lyon?
You can store your baggage at one of our Gare-de-Lyon luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.
Storage in locations around Paris
- Accor Hotel Arena
- Ambassade USA Paris
- Arc de Triomphe
- CDG Airport
- Centre Pompidou
- Chatelet les Halles
- Cheateau de Versailles
- Cite de Sciences
- Disneyland Paris
- Eiffel Tower
- Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann
- Gare Bercy
- Gare d'Austerlitz
- Gare de l'Est
- Gare du Nord
- Gare Montparnasse
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Grand Palais
- Jardin des Plantes
- Le Marais
- Musee d'Orsay
- Musee Grevin
- Opera Garnier
- Palace of Versailles
- Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles
- Parc des Princes
- Porte Maillot
- Printemps Haussmann
- Stade de France
- Stade de Roland Garros
- The Louvre