Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Centraal Station
42 Stashpoints in Amsterdam
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Centraal Station
Do you need luggage storage in Amsterdam Centraal? The Central station is the main transportation hub of Amsterdam and one of the busiest in the country. So if you are searching for Amsterdam Centraal lockers or luggage storage before or after you catch a train, you’re in the right place!
Trains from here run to Schiphol Airport very frequently as well as other parts of the Netherlands. The station is a dramatic building located in the heart of the city, with some self-service lockers available - though they can be unreliable and often full!
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Centraal Station With Stasher
Stasher is the world’s largest sharing economy luggage storage network. We put you in touch with hotels and local businesses with available extra space where you can find safe and affordable luggage storage near Amsterdam Centraal.
Why store your luggage near Amsterdam Centraal with Stasher
Luggage storage with Stasher has many benefits that you won’t find in traditional left luggage lockers:
- Convenience: Our Stashpoints are located within a short walking distance to the Amsterdam Central Station so you can quickly grab your bags before leaving.
- Flexibility: There is no limit to how long you can store your luggage: from a few hours to a few nights, our luggage storage options are tailored to your needs.
- Affordability: We offer the best value for money option, since storing your luggage costs only a fraction of the price of traditional services. Luggage storage in Amsterdam with Stasher is just €5.90 per day, and €5.90 for an additional day!
- Safety: All storage options are fully insured up to €1,100.00 and vetted by our team to ensure strict security guidelines.
- Trust: We pride ourselves on taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7.
Stasher locations near Amsterdam Centraal
Many of our Amsterdam central station luggage storage options are located near the Centraal building, so you really have a lot of choices. Just pick the one that suits your needs the best!
Click on this map to find all of our Amsterdam Centraal train station luggage storage locations.
Other locations around Amsterdam
- Luggage storage Amsterdam: Centraal Station
- Luggage storage Amsterdam: Dam Square
- Luggage storage Amsterdam: The Van Gogh Museum
- Luggage Storage Amsterdam: Zuid
How to store your luggage with Stasher
You can store your bags with Stasher easily. The process takes less than 5 minutes:
- Use the search bar to find a suitable Stashpoint.
- Select approximate drop-off and pick-up times
- Book online!
If you do everything correctly, you will have completed your booking in less than two minutes. Show your booking confirmation to your host and drop off your bag before enjoying the rest of your day!
Other Luggage Storage Options in Amsterdam Centraal
Stasher is your best bet in finding a quick and affordable way to store your luggage near Amsterdam Centraal Station. However, there are also luggage storage lockers available inside the Amsterdam central station building if you need them.
Is there luggage storage at Amsterdam Centraal station?
There are self-serving luggage storage lockers (bagagekluizen) in the East Wing of the Central Station (that’s on your right, looking from the city centre).
Amsterdam Centraal lockers come in two sizes: the smaller is 90x45x40, while the biggest is 90x60x40. The Amsterdam Centraal locker storage is open daily from 05:00-01:00
Lockers at Amsterdam Centraal are priced at €7 a day for a small locker and €10 for a bigger one. That means they’re not such good value compared to Stasher’s service. Also, you are not able to pay by credit card and if you lose your ticket, you will have to pay a fee of €10.
Useful information about Amsterdam Centraal Station
- Amsterdam Centraal Station is the main transportation hub of the city, serving 250,000 people daily.
- Surprisingly, the Amsterdam Centraal is not the busiest nor the largest train station in the Netherlands. That distinction belongs to the Utrecht Centraal.
- You can find stops for almost all train, metro, tram and bus lines near the Amsterdam Central, as well as ferry lines to Amsterdam Noord (=North).
- There is a Direct Rail Link connection from Schiphol International Airport to the Amsterdam Central Station, offering an affordable and fast way to the city center. Trains depart every ten minutes from platforms 14a or 15.
- Ticket price to and from the airport is about €9,50 one way.
- Automatic ticket vendors have a very distinct yellow colour. Alternatively, you can purchase your tickets online. Find more information here.
- Trains to major European cities such as Brussels, Cologne, and Paris depart daily from Amsterdam Central.
Top things to do near Amsterdam Centraal Station
Once your bags are safe and sound with Stasher, there are many things to do around the Amsterdam Centraal.
- Although that’s probably on your bucket list already, the “Wallen” (known to outsiders as the Red Light District) is within walking distance from the train station. Visit during the daytime for a more “family-friendly” atmosphere.
- There are many canal cruise operators offering tours around the station. Enjoy your baggage-free moments in Amsterdam in the most romantic way possible!
- The Bijenkorf (literally translated as the Beehive) is the main shopping mall of Amsterdam. If you’ve got some time (and money) to spend, here’s the best way to do that.
- If you’re feeling peckish, you can relax in one of the many Dutch restaurants in the Nieuwmarkt area and have some local “kroketten” with bread for the full local experience.
- Madame Tussaud museum is probably the last of your choices, but if you want to visit it, you’ll find it right at the Dam Square.
- There are many bike tour companies operating around the Central Station. Rent one and discover the city exactly like a local!
- For cheese lovers, the Cheese & More shop is a local favourite that is not to be missed! You will find endless local cheese options to satisfy your addiction.
- Visit the St.Nicholas Basilica just across the Centraal building. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of Gothic architecture in the city and definitely a great way to spend some time around the train station.
- Movie buffs will feel right at home in the Tuschinski theater, a unique cinema with movies updated daily. Check out which movies are playing here!
- Amsterdam can reach freezing temperatures during the winter. The Amsterdam Public Library offers a lot of cosy corners for you to relax with a book, away from the touristy crowds.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Centraal Station safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Centraal Station. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Centraal Station?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Centraal Station attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Centraal Station?
Luggage storage in Centraal Station costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Centraal Station for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Centraal Station?
You can store your baggage at one of our Centraal Station luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.