Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops around Amsterdam
42 Stashpoints near you
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Amsterdam
Searching for luggage storage in Amsterdam? Sometimes, bags can get in the way between you and your plans! Especially if you want to explore Amsterdam, one of the busiest cities in Europe. Whether you’ve just arrived at Amsterdam Centraal or catching a late flight, don’t let bags stop you from discovering the city. Find secure luggage storage in Amsterdam center with Stasher!
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Amsterdam With Stasher
Stasher has built a network of shops and hotels all over Amsterdam (Stashpoints). Customers can book affordable and convenient storage as an alternative to luggage lockers or more expensive luggage storage shops. Each Stashpoint has been vetted for security by our team, and each item you store with us is fully insured. All you have to do is book online, drop off your bag and enjoy the rest of your trip!
Why store your luggage in Amsterdam with Stasher?
Storing with Stasher is easy, and you can save yourself worrying thanks to your full insurance 😌. We’ve partnered with hotel chains like Accor Hotels and Premier Inn and set up our operational processes to match their safety standards.
- Secure Storage: Safety is at the heart of our service. We partner with reliable local shops and hotels for our StashPoints, each verified to meet our rigorous security standards.
- Flexibility: Amsterdam never rests, and neither do we. Store your belongings whenever you need them with our around-the-clock service.
- Cost-Effective: Why overpay for traditional locker rentals? Enjoy competitive prices without sacrificing service quality with Stasher.
- Insurance Included: Every item stored with Stasher is insured, giving you extra peace of mind.
With Stasher, navigate the narrow alleyways of Jordaan, admire masterpieces at the Rijksmuseum, and explore the vibrant streets of De Pijp without any baggage weighing you down. Stasher provides you the freedom to appreciate Amsterdam's enchanting sights, sounds, and tastes, just as they should be experienced — freely and unburdened.
Many of our Stashpoints are open until late in the evening or even 24/7 to accommodate even the weirdest of schedules. However, it is recommended that you double-check opening hours before booking online to ensure absolute peace of mind!
How to store your luggage in Amsterdam with Stasher
Storing your luggage in Amsterdam with Stasher is easy!
- Search for available listings by location, opening hours and available space
- Book through our online platform to secure your storage.
- Drop off your bag!
Reserving your luggage storage in Amsterdam has never been easier. Just choose your preferred drop-off and pick-up times, and we'll show you the closest Stashpoints. Make your booking online or via our app — convenience is just a few clicks away!
Luggage storage near Amsterdam Centraal
Amsterdam Centraal is the main transportation hub of Amsterdam, as it connects the city with Schiphol Airport and the rest of Europe. Storing your luggage in the Centraal Station lockers is practical but can be quite expensive.
Can you store luggage at Amsterdam Centraal station?
- There are luggage lockers at the Central Station. Simply look for signs that say “Bagagekluizen”. They are in the East Wing of the station – the right side of the building looking from the city centre.
- The self-operated lockers come in two sizes, small and big.
- The maximum storage period is nine days.
Bear in mind ⚠️ these luggage lockers are conveniently located but not cheap. Moreover, during busy times, these Amsterdam storage lockers do fill up, and you might be turned away. The luggage storage area is open daily from 05:00 to 01:00.
Useful Information about Centraal Station
- Left luggage Amsterdam lockers at the Centraal Station are convenient but not cheap. However, if you have to use them, try to do so for shorter periods.
- The Centraal Station is only a short walk away from all major attractions, including Anne Frank’s House, the Dam Square, Red Light District and some of the city’s most famous bars.
- Connections to the rest of the Netherlands and neighbouring countries depart daily from Centraal, so the area is busy at all times.
- Despite it being in the capital, Amsterdam Centraal station is the second-largest and second-busiest in the nation, surpassed by Utrecht Centraal.
- The Amsterdam Centraal Station first opened its gates in 1889 and was designed by the Dutch architect Pierre Cuypers. The architectural style of the main building is Gothic/Neo-renaissance and features a cast iron platform roof that measures about 40 meters.
Luggage storage near Amsterdam airport
Schiphol Airport is one of the most modern in Europe. However, it is not the most practical when it comes to luggage storage. Below you can find some information about luggage storage in the Schiphol Airport Baggage Depot.
Where can I find luggage storage near Schiphol Airport
- There are luggage storage facilities at Schiphol Airport in 6 different locations.
- They have baggage lockers for smaller items such as briefcases and bags, as well as a baggage deposit for awkwardly shaped items or large boxes.
- Lockers are located after security, while the Baggage Depot is in the basement between Arrivals 1 and Arrivals 2.
- Maximum storage period is 30 days.
The Schiphol Airport Baggage Depot is open 24/7.
Useful Information about Schiphol Airport luggage storage
- If you lose your receipt, you will be charged with an extra fee of €8. Also, there is no easy way to get your luggage if you forget them in the Baggage Depot and pass through security.
- Schiphol is the third-busiest airport in Europe, and it is an overall interesting place to be (as far as airports go). With hundreds of restaurants, bars and shops operating in the premises, you will have no problem finding something to keep you occupied while you wait for your flight.
- The airport is relatively close to the centre of the city, with frequent bus and train routes to central Amsterdam and other smaller towns nearby.
- There are also high-speed railway connections to major cities, such as Brussels, Lille, Paris, Antwerp, and Marseille (during the summer months).
- Schiphol has one large terminal where all of the facilities are located within three interconnected sections. There are around 165 boarding gates, including 18 double jetway ones for larger aircrafts like the Emirates A380.
Find out more information here
Things To Do In Amsterdam
Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, is known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system, and narrow houses with gabled facades. Here are some of the best things to do when visiting Amsterdam:
Visit the Van Gogh Museum: Home to the world's largest collection of Van Gogh's paintings and drawings, including "Sunflowers" and "Almond Blossom."
Explore the Anne Frank House: Step into the hidden annex where Anne Frank and her family hid during World War II and where she wrote her famous diary.
Take a Canal Cruise: Experience Amsterdam from its iconic canals. Whether during the day or illuminated at night, the city's charm and architecture can be best appreciated from the water.
Stroll Around the Jordaan District: Once a working-class area, Jordaan is now one of the most upscale locations in Amsterdam, known for its trendy restaurants, boutiques, and art galleries.
Check Out the Rijksmuseum: Discover a vast collection of Dutch art and history, including works by Rembrandt and Vermeer.
Visit the Royal Palace of Amsterdam: Located in Dam Square, this palace is one of three used by the Dutch Royal House.
Enjoy the Bloemenmarkt: Visit the world's only floating flower market. Buy tulips of every color or get some flower bulbs to bring home.
Take a Bike Tour: As one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world, renting a bike and exploring the city's numerous bike paths is a must-do.
Discover the Amsterdam Museum: Learn about Amsterdam's rich history, from its humble beginnings to its growth into a world-renowned city.
Experience the Heineken Experience: Visit the historic brewery where Heineken beer was first brewed. The tour concludes with a beer tasting.
Remember, wherever your exploration takes you, Stasher has your luggage storage needs covered. Make the most of your Amsterdam adventure, baggage-free!
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Amsterdam safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Amsterdam. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Amsterdam?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Amsterdam attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Amsterdam?
Luggage storage in Amsterdam costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Amsterdam for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Amsterdam?
You can store your baggage at one of our Amsterdam luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.