Searching for luggage storage near Santa Monica Pier? One of California's biggest tourist attractions, Santa Monica Pier offers a fun day for the whole family with an amusement park and boardwalk. However, this famous location that has starred in countless movies, commercials, and music videos doesn't have any luggage storage facilities.
This makes it inconvenient if you're stopping by on your way to an AirBnB from the airport, or simply need a place to stash extra clothes and towels for your day in the sun. That's where we come in!
Luggage storage near Santa Monica Pier with Stasher
Stasher is the world’s largest luggage storage network of the sharing economy. We put you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses with extra space in which you can safely store your luggage around Santa Monica Pier and Los Angeles.
Why store your luggage with Stasher
Stasher is a young company, focused on your optimal experience. Besides providing you with affordable luggage storage in Los Angeles, we offer a wealth of other services.
Storing your luggage in Santa Monica Pier with Stasher is:
- Convenient: Finding a safe place near your destination to stow your luggage is only a few clicks away when you sign up on our secure platform. Additionally, we do our best to find storage locations that are open late or 24/7 to accommodate your needs most effectively.
- Flexible: You can store any size luggage for one set price - we charge by the number of bags instead of size. We also understand how much travel plans can change from moment to moment, so feel free to leave your belongings in our safekeeping for anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
- Affordable: For one affordable price, you receive 24/7 customer service, peace of mind, and so much more.
- Safe: Not only is each storage option insured for $1000, but all of our luggage storage locations have also been thoroughly vetted by our team, so you're free to enjoy your visit worry-free.
- Trustworthy: Our ratings speak for themselves - we've received an average rating of 4.7/5 stars on Feefo and Visit England, plus awards from both for our outstanding customer service.
How much does it cost to store your luggage in Santa Monica Pier with Stasher?
It’s just $6 per day and $5 for any additional days.
Where can I store my luggage in Santa Monica Pier with Stasher?
We offer several storage locations within a few blocks of Santa Monica Pier that provide a much simpler and cheaper alternative to traditional station lockers.
Use the map to find a StashPoint to store your luggage in Santa Monica Pier.
Most of our StashPoints are open late or operate 24/7 to ensure uninterrupted service.
How to store your luggage with Stasher
Finding and booking a spot to store your luggage near Santa Monica Pier is easy:
- Use our map to find a place that fulfills all your criteria
- Select drop-off and pick-up times
- Book online!
Simple as that! All you have to do now is show up on location and drop off your bag!
Alternative luggage storage and lockers near Santa Monica Pier
Unfortunately, there are no other luggage storage or locker options located directly at Santa Monica Pier. If you're traveling from LAX you can store your luggage there for $10-$15 per piece, per day. However, that’s more than double our price.
Useful information about Santa Monica Pier
- Santa Monica Pier is the home of the amusement park Pacific Park, one of the main tourist attractions in Southern California. You might recognize the iconic boardwalk and amusement park, as they show up in movies such as Forrest Gump, Iron Man, and Rocky III and many TV shows set in California.
- Entrance to the Pier and Pacific Park are free (attractions at Pacific Park typically cost $5-$10), and both are open year-round. Specific hours for Pacific Park can vary depending on the season, weather, and private events, so they recommend calling ahead to confirm hours of operation.
- If you're traveling from L.A., take the Metro Expo Line from downtown to reach Santa Monica Pier in less than an hour.
- The Pier is just under 10 miles away from LAX and can be reached via shuttle, taxi, Uber, or the Line 3 bus.
- Santa Monica Pier is approximately a 15-minute walk from the heart of downtown Santa Monica.
Top things to do in Santa Monica Pier
There are plenty of things you can do in the area around Santa Monica Pier if you have the time. Here are some ideas:
- Experience the wonders of the ocean up close and personal at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. Even better, it's run by Heal the Bay, a local organization that specializes in ocean conservation and clean-up.
- Take to the sky at the New York Trapeze School! You can learn something new in an aerial apparatus class, bounce on the massive trampoline, or catch one of their free shows.
- Relax at the Santa Monica Beach or go surfing, swimming, or snorkeling. At 3.5 miles long, the beach is plenty big enough to give everyone a comfortable amount of space except on the sunniest of summer weekends. Visit in spring or fall for the best views.
- Visit one of the Pier's excellent restaurants or the food court, most of which feature - you guessed it! - seafood. Or, cool off with a gelato from one of the many ice cream shops.
- Visit two of Santa Monica Pier's most iconic locations - the Ferris wheel or the carousel - and imagine you're in a summertime music video.