Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Liverpool Lime Street Station
10 Stashpoints in Liverpool
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Liverpool Lime Street Station
Have you been planning a trip to Liverpool and wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near me in Liverpool Lime Street Station?" No worries. Stasher can help.
Every traveler can relate to this scenario: You’ve arrived in Liverpool and have several hours before you can check into your Airbnb. Alternatively, you’ve checked out of your hotel at 11 am, but your train or flight doesn’t leave until late evening.
With Stasher’s extensive network, you’ll find plenty of luggage storage options in Liverpool.
Let’s find out where you can find luggage storage at Liverpool Lime Street Station.
PricingFrom £5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Liverpool Lime Street Station With Stasher
The world’s first sharing economy luggage storage network, Stasher extends across the globe and provides a wide range of Liverpool luggage storage locations. Many of the city’s most trusted businesses partner with Stasher, offering you safe, affordable, and convenient Liverpool Lime Street Station luggage storage.
Why store your luggage near Liverpool Lime Street Station with Stasher?
Stasher recognizes the need for affordable and secure storage alternatives as traditional station lockers and left luggage centers disappear or charge increasingly higher fees. When you reserve Liverpool Lime Street Station luggage storage with Stasher, you can expect outstanding customer service, featuring:
- Affordability: Secure and convenient luggage storage is only £6 per bag per day with Stasher. No size or weight restrictions apply, and you’ll pay just £5 for each additional day.
- Security: Stasher’s security thoroughly investigates each luggage storage location for your protection. We ensure that Stashpoint staff place security tags on all your bags, and we back our choices with a free insurance policy worth up to £1000 for each item you store.
- Convenience: Stasher provides a variety of luggage storage locations near Liverpool Lime Street Station. Online booking takes less than 3 minutes with our phone app or website. Finally, travelers don’t need to lose valuable time guarding luggage between hotel and travel times.
- Flexibility: Stasher understands that plans often change. You always have the freedom to collect your luggage early or leave your bags until you’re ready to head to your next destination.
- Trust: Renowned publishers like the BBC, Lonely Planet, TechCrunch, and theguardian have recommended Stasher’s luggage storage service. Our company has also received awards for outstanding customer service from Expedia, Feefo, Phocuswright, and Visit England. You can read over 21,000 verified reviews, which rank Stasher at 4.8/5 stars.
How to store your luggage near Liverpool Lime Street Station with Stasher
Booking Liverpool Lime Street Station luggage storage is quick and easy with our phone app or fast-loading website.
- Download our handy app for iOS or Android. Alternatively, use your laptop to navigate to Stasher.com.
- Type “Liverpool Lime Street Station” into the search bar. If you’re already in Liverpool, click on the “Near Me Now” button to see our closest Stashpoints.
- Choose your preferred location and enter your approximate pick-up and collection times.
- When you book your luggage storage, we’ll immediately send you a message with directions to your Stashpoint.
When you’re ready, go to your Stashpoint, drop off your bags, and discover the Fab Four’s legendary birthplace.
How much does luggage storage at Liverpool Lime Street Station cost?
Excess Baggage at Liverpool Lime Street Station costs £6 for up to three hours. The price is £12.50 for hours 3-24, and you'll pay £7.50 for each additional day. Travelers with oversized items need to contact Excess Baggage in advance and pay additional fees.
Useful Information about Liverpool Lime Street Station
- Liverpool Lime Street Station was constructed in 1836 and expanded in 1849. The station sees nearly 20 million passengers annually.
- Liverpool Lime Street Station is open Monday through Friday from 3:15 am to 12:40 am, Saturdays from 3:15 am to 12:35 am, and Sundays from 7 am to 12:30 am.
- The Northern Rail ticket office is situated toward the Lord Nelson Street entrance. Hours are from 5 am to 11:38 pm. Additionally, you’ll find Northern Rail and Avanti West ticket machines scattered around the station.
- The ATMs are located next to the network rail information point.
- You can register your lost item online if you lose anything during your trip.
- You’ll find several restaurants and shops inside the station.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Liverpool Lime Street Station safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Liverpool Lime Street Station. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Liverpool Lime Street Station?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Liverpool Lime Street Station attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Liverpool Lime Street Station?
Luggage storage in Liverpool Lime Street Station costs from £5.90 for the first day and £5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Liverpool Lime Street Station for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to £1,000.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Liverpool Lime Street Station?
You can store your baggage at one of our Liverpool Lime Street Station luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.