Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Placa de Catalunya
171 Stashpoints in Barcelona
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Placa de Catalunya
Are you searching for a place to store luggage near Plaça de Catalunya in Barcelona?
Plaça de Catalunya is the heart of Barcelona and makes the ideal meeting point for family and friends. Four metro lines and several bus lines converge at the Plaça de Catalunya, which receives more than 13 million visitors per year.
Travelers will also find many of the city’s top attractions near the plaza and plenty of activities to do. Walking is the best way to explore the city centre, but you won’t want to haul your bags around.
Let’s check out where you can find luggage storage at Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya.
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Placa de Catalunya With Stasher
The world’s first luggage storage network, Stasher now maintains over 6000 secure locations in more than 400 international cities. Our fully-vetted partners in the city give you nearly limitless options for central Barcelona luggage storage.
Why store your luggage near Plaça de Catalunya with Stasher?
Traditional left-luggage services at transportation hubs are quickly disappearing. The official luggage storage facilities that remain are expensive, have limited capacity, and involve long queues. Stasher recognized that travelers need safe, affordable, and convenient alternatives to transportation hub storage.
Stasher’s Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya luggage storage provides safe, affordable, and convenient options while exemplifying outstanding customer service. Here are just a few of the perks you'll receive when you store your bags with Stasher:
- Convenience: Stasher’s online booking is quick and easy. You can reserve your storage right from your smartphone in minutes. With Stasher’s convenient luggage storage near Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya, you’ll never need to plan your itinerary around luggage storage again, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore this unique Spanish city.
- Affordability: Stasher charges a flat fee of just €6 per item per day with no hidden charges or size and weight restrictions. We discount our flat fee to €5 for each additional day. We also negotiate special pricing for extended storage.
- Security: Stasher sends a member of our security team to each new luggage storage location to ensure your belongings will be safe. Trustworthy Stashpoint employees will immediately add security tags to each of your items. We also include complimentary insurance worth up to €1000 for each bag you store at our luggage storage locations near Plaça Catalunya.
- Flexibility: You can always change your plans when you book Stasher’s Barcelona Plaça Catalunya luggage storage. If you decide to depart early or stay longer, just contact your Stashpoint or send a message to our customer service staff at [email protected].
- Trust: Stasher’s flawless reputation in the luggage storage industry speaks for itself. Visit Feefo to read over 21,000 verified online customer reviews, ranking 4.8/5 stars. Additionally, our service has earned recommendations from renowned organizations like Lonely Planet, TechCrunch, theguardian, and the BBC. We’ve also earned customer service awards from Feefo, Expedia, Visit England, and Phocuswright.
How to store your luggage at Plaça Catalunya with Stasher
You can book Stasher’s luggage storage service near Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya in minutes with our app for iOS or Android. Alternatively, you can reserve your storage through our fast-loading website portal.
- Search for “Plaça de Catalunya” or click on the “Near Me Now” button if you’ve already arrived in Barcelona.
- Select the most convenient Plaça de Catalunya luggage storage Stashpoint, and tell us your estimated pick-up and drop-off times so that we can prepare for your arrival.
- Book your luggage storage through PayPal or with a credit card.
After you receive our instant confirmation message with directions, head to your Stashpoint, drop off your bags, and enjoy your day around Plaça de Catalunya.
Useful information about Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya
- Plaça de Catalunya originally sat outside of the city walls, connecting Barcelona to nearby towns.
- In 1889, the city began constructing the current plaza for the universal exposition, and the square was inaugurated in 1929.
- Constructed in 1926, the Font dels Sis Putti features chubby cherubs and symbolizes the birth of Aphrodite.
- The moving sculpture, Dona amb imatge de la Mare de Deu, at the northern portion of the plaza depicts a mother holding her child.
- In the early 1900s, the Salon Edison in the Plaça de Catalunya was the site of the first public showing of an animated film.
- The city began constructing the first metro network through the plaza in 1924.
Things to do near Plaça de Catalunya
Plaça de Catalunya is a bustling square and one of the main landmarks in Barcelona. Located at the heart of the city, it serves as a vibrant meeting point and a hub for various activities.
Las Ramblas is one of the most visited streets in Barcelona, featuring plenty of restaurants and souvenir shops. You’ll also find the Font de Canaletes, which is one of Barcelona’s most famous fountains and another ideal meeting point just off the Plaça de Catalunya.
If you plan to dine at Las Ramblas, we suggest that you pick your restaurant in advance. Many Las Ramblas restaurants have somewhat aggressive touters outside who will shuffle you into overpriced touristy eateries.
Passeig de Gràcia
One of the plaza’s most historic streets, Passeig de Gràcia, sits just off the northern portion of Plaça de Catalunya. You’ll find plenty of interesting sites here, such as:
- Gaudi’s Casa Batlló
- Michelin-star restaurants
- Fine art galleries
- Spanish Perfume Museum
Cathedral de Barcelona
A fine example of Gothic architecture, the Cathedral of Barcelona is home to the Archbishop of Barcelona. An observation deck on the rooftop offers visitors panoramic views over the city. The cathedral is open on weekdays from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, Saturdays from 9:30 am to 5:15 pm, and Sundays from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Palau de Música Catalana
Barcelona’s Palau de Música Catalana is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offering a range of concerts.
Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art showcases works from 1940 through today. You’ll find the museum in the adjacent Plaça dels Àngels.
Designed by Antonio Gaudi, Park Güell encompasses 17 hectares next to the Sierra de Collserola.
Carrer dels Talleres
The Carrer dels Talleres is a pedestrian street with small boutiques and artists' workshops. You’ll find the narrow lane by the plaza between Las Ramblas and the university.
Santa Lucia’s Chapel
Hailing from 1268, Barcelona’s Capella de Santa Lúcia features a Romanic architectural style. The chapel includes a facade depicting the Annunciation and Visitation of Mary.
Rector Olivera Gardens
The Rector Olivera Gardens sits in the nearby Eixample neighborhood. The Gardens offer views of the Church of the Conception and a glimpse of local life.
Hard Rock Cafe
Rock and Roll fans may want to head to the Hard Rock Cafe. Barcelona’s version of the Hard Rock serves a decent drink and food menu and pleasing views over the square.
Jardins de la Reina Victòria Eugenia
The Jardins de la Reina Victòria Eugenia provides a small spot of greenery to take a breather from all the action around Plaça de Catalunya.
Shopping in Plaça de Catalunya
- Centre Commercial El Triangle: The shopping centre sits alongside the square and offers major brand outlets along with local boutiques.
- San Antoni Market: This covered market is one of the oldest outdoor markets in Barcelona, where you can buy produce, clothing, books, and delicious street food.
Plaça de Catalunya Theatres
You’ll find four major theatres in the Plaça de Catalunya:
- Tivoli Teatre: Inaugurated in 1919, the Tivoli Teatre hosts a range of entertainment, including opera, circus performances, theatre productions, and even rock concerts.
- Teatre Poliorama: Barcelona’s Teatre Poliorama hosts some of the city’s most cutting-edge theatre productions.
- Teatre Borràs: Barcelona’s Teatre Borràs serves as both a cinema and live theatre venue.
- Teatre Coliseum: The Teatre Coliseum hosts every kind of live event, including musicals, plays, comedy shows, and dance performances.
- Flamenco Barcelona: Sitting outside the northwestern part of the square, the Flamenco Barcelona hosts some of the best flamenco performances in the country.
Francesc Macià Sculpture
The Francesc Macià Sculpture has the form of an inverted staircase and commemorates Catalunya’s first president. Unfortunately, President Macià was assassinated in 1933.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Placa de Catalunya safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Placa de Catalunya. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Placa de Catalunya?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Placa de Catalunya attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Placa de Catalunya?
Luggage storage in Placa de Catalunya costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Placa de Catalunya for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Placa de Catalunya?
You can store your baggage at one of our Placa de Catalunya luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.