Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Florence Train Station
34 Stashpoints in Florence
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Florence Train Station
Looking for luggage storage around the Florence train station Santa Maria Novella? Well, look no further because Stasher is at your side to make your life easier when traveling. Stasher guarantees safe and practical luggage storage locations in different locations in Florence.
Stasher provides reliable and secure luggage storage Florence facilities in order to store your bags in Florence. And, it’s important to note that we build our platform with that purpose in mind. In other words, when you use our global network of partner hotels, restaurants, and local shops you can quickly find a Stashpoint around Santa Maria Novella Florence train station (Firenze Santa Maria Novella Stazione) to store your bags with Stasher.
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Florence Train Station With Stasher
At Stasher, we know that when we travel our time is very important and that's why our services aim at meeting the demands of every traveler. In other words, you can rest assured when you store your luggage in our 100% safe luggage storage near Florence attractions.
As a result, you will be able to explore Florence without worrying about your luggage. Therefore, when using Stasher's services you can enjoy your stay without having to carry your bags everywhere.
Stasher is an internationally recognized luggage storage network that you can use with confidence, knowing that you will receive a reliable service from start to finish when storing your luggage anywhere in Italy. Furthermore, our team is experienced, competent, and at your disposal for any request. Basically, our luggage storage service in Florence is affordable, convenient, and completely safe!
These are the main reasons that make Stasher stand out from its Florence luggage storage competitors:
- Convenience: You can store your luggage for as many hours or days as you choose. On the checkout page, simply choose the drop-off and pick-up dates of your preference. Of course, you can change your reservation at any time without any additional charge.
- Trust: Stasher uses a system similar to Airbnb where you simply pay a fee to drop off your luggage at a certified location closer to where you are. Moreover, Stasher partners with well-known hotel chains such as Premier Inn, Marriott International, and Accor Hotels in which you can find luggage storage. And our award-winning customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any of your questions.
- Security: Our customer awards from Visit England, Feefo, and other rating companies, as well as more than 20,000 customer reviews averaging 4.8/5, confirm that leaving your luggage with Stasher is safe and secure without any complications. In addition, each item is insured for up to 1000€, which guarantees additional protection for your belongings.
- Flexibility: Stasher offers you luggage storage both in central and distant locations in Florence, but always within walking distance of your current location. Some of our Stashpoints are less than 100 meters from stations, airports, tourist attractions, and central streets.
- Competitive prices: Stasher is the largest network of luggage storage in the sharing economy offering affordable prices with the best possible services. Each bag costs only 6€ per day. Also, there are no weight or size restrictions.
- Simple Reservation: Stasher facilitates the reservation procedure using the online platform that easily locates Stashpoints around your current location. All you have to do is find the Stashpoint that suits you, select the drop-off and pick-up times, and make your reservation. Everything is simple!
Luggage Storage around Santa Maria Novella Train Station
Stasher offers luggage storage options that can accommodate each traveler's needs because we know that no one wants to carry their luggage around when visiting a city. For this reason, we offer practical and safe luggage storage facilities in proximity to your current location.
Stasher has numerous Stashpoints available throughout Florence and around Santa Maria Novella. Some of the main areas and attractions where our Stashpoints are located are the Riccardi Medici Palace, the main Florence train station of Santa Maria Novella, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and around the Lungarno Corsini road where you can make a lovely walk along the Arno river after your store your bags.
In order to make your voyage hassle-free we offer safe and practical luggage storage locations, ranging from hotels, shops, and restaurants where you can store your luggage in Florence. You can click on this link if you want to see the complete list of our luggage storage near all the main spots in Florence.
It is worth noting that we offer luggage storage in Florence throughout the city. Our partners are local stores and hotels in Florence, highly respected and certified close to tourist attractions and central locations in the city. As a result, you won't be far from your luggage when it's time to pick them up.
How to Store Your Luggage Near Florence Train Station With Stasher?
All you have to do is locate your preferred Stashpoint and drop off your bag(s). As a result, you'll be able to explore the area near Florence train station and the Basilica without carrying your baggage around!
Just follow the steps below and make your reservation within a minute near Florence Santa Maria Novella central station:
- Using our map, click on «Around Me» to find the most convenient drop-off spot near Florence train station. Alternatively, you can visit our "Luggage Storage Florence" page to see all of the available luggage storage options.
- Choose your drop-off and pick-up dates and times, as well as how many of your bags you want to drop off.
- Make your luggage storage reservation!
- An email will be sent to you confirming your reservation.
- If you can't make it on time, you can cancel your reservation and make a new one without incurring any additional fees.
Just a few meters away is a convenient Stashpoint where you may find a luggage deposit for as many hours or days as you like.
All you have to do is visit the reservations page and select your drop-off and pick-up dates. Remember that you are able to change your reservation at any time without incurring any additional fees.
Can you Store your Luggage at Florence Train Station?
The luggage office at the Florence station is located on the right side of track 16 and is easily identifiable by the large letters Deposito Bagagli a MANO. The first 5 hours cost € 3.80, then € 0.60 per hour for 6 to 12 hours, and € 0.20 per hour for 13 hours and beyond. Note that there's also a 20kg luggage limit per item and you can’t make an online reservation for luggage storage near Florence Santa Maria Novella.
So, in order to be worry-free about whether you’ll find an empty locker for your luggage and to avoid miscalculations, you can book with our luggage storage service and find a spot that suits you the best near Florence Santa Maria Novella.
Can you Store your Luggage at SITA Bus Station?
There are no self-service lockers at the SITA Bus Station in Firenze. So, if you have some hours left before embarking on your bus you can choose one of our luggage storage options conveniently located near the bus or train station of Santa Maria Novella.
After Luggage Storage: Practical Information about Santa Maria Novella Railway Station
- Santa Maria Novella railway station is near one of Tuscany's most important Gothic churches in terms of architecture. The inside of the church is spacious, and because of the excellent coloring of the central arches, it appears even longer than it is. Brunelleschi, the same architect who designed the Duomo's cupola, has designed the layout of the church.
- Santa Maria Novella, Florence's main train station, is a notable example of Italian modernism from the 1930s. With 160,000 people passing through each day, it is one of Italy's busiest stations.
- The train station has 19 platforms and is located in the city center, close to the Duomo and other key attractions.
- The streets outside the train station constitute a major bus hub. So, while you can walk to most central sites from Santa Maria Novella, you might want to return to the station to take the bus up to the Piazzale Michelangelo or to areas like Fiesole, San Gimignano, or Siena.
- The Santa Maria Novella Basilica is one of Florence's most notable religious structures. It is the first to greet guests that arrive in the city via the Santa Maria Novella train station, which is named after the gorgeous church. Aside from being a place of prayer, the church is also a prestigious exhibition location, thanks to the presence of works by many of the finest Renaissance artists who sought to leave their mark in the church. You may see the church by purchasing a skip-the-line entrance ticket to Santa Maria Novella Basilica and an audio guide to Florence, which includes the city's top museums and fascinating art galleries.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Florence Train Station safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Florence Train Station. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Florence Train Station?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Florence Train Station attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Florence Train Station?
Luggage storage in Florence Train Station costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Florence Train Station for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Florence Train Station?
You can store your baggage at one of our Florence Train Station luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.