Luggage Storage In trusted hotels and shops near Cruise Terminal Copenhagen
19 Stashpoints in Copenhagen
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 600 cities and more than 50 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store.
Here's what customers are saying about us
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Affordable Luggage Storage Near Me In Cruise Terminal Copenhagen
Are you looking for luggage storage near the Copenhagen Cruise Terminal? Well, look no further because Stasher’s facilities can offer you exactly what you were looking for. Whether you're searching for luggage storage in Copenhagen until embarking on your ship or just want to visit Copenhagen, you definitely need a safe place to store your luggage.
Langelinie, Nordre Toldbod, and Ocean Quay are the three cruise terminals in Copenhagen. Freeport Cruise Terminal, located north of downtown in an industrial harbor, is Copenhagen's largest passenger terminal. Most major cruise lines use it, and it includes cafes, food booths, toilets, and a waiting lounge. It takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to walk from the cruise terminal to downtown Copenhagen otherwise you can take the shuttle bus or taxi. Also, the terminal is situated 30 minutes from Copenhagen International Airport when taking a bus or taxi.
So, if you want to explore the surroundings of the Cruise Terminal without carrying your luggage around, Stasher is the one that can put you at ease!
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions
Luggage Storage In Cruise Terminal Copenhagen With Stasher
Stasher provides reliable and secure luggage storage facilities in order to store your belongings around the Copenhagen Cruise Terminal. Keep in mind that our platform is built with that purpose in mind. In other words, when you use our global network of partner hotels, restaurants, and local shops you can quickly find a Stashpoint around the Cruise Terminal or any other place in Copenhagen.
It’s important to note that our partners are trustworthy local companies and hotels in Copenhagen that offer secure luggage storage services in the city center and nearby main streets, bus and train stations, and attractions. Meaning that when you want to receive your luggage back, you'll be near your luggage lockers. So, with Stasher you can explore the city of Copenhagen and the surroundings of the Cruise Terminal without worrying about your luggage.
Why Store your Luggage with Stasher
Stasher is an international luggage storage network that you can use with confidence, knowing that you'll receive reliable service from start to finish after keeping your luggage around the Cruise Terminal or anywhere else in Copenhagen. Our customer awards from Visit England, Feefo, and other travel agencies, as well as over 20,000 customer reviews averaging 4.8/5, confirm that leaving your luggage with Stasher in Copenhagen or anyplace else is safe and hassle-free.
It's also worth noting that Stasher has partnerships with well-known hotel chains like Premier Inn, Marriott International, and Accor Hotels. And, our award-winning customer care team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
- Convenience: Just a few meters away is a convenient Stashpoint where you may store your luggage for as many hours or days as you like. All you have to do is visit the reservations page and select your drop-off and pick-up dates. Remember that you can change your reservation at any time without incurring any additional fees.
- Flexibility: Stasher offers a number of luggage lockers near the Cruise Terminal, allowing you to be more flexible when it comes to time and location. Some drop-off locations are fewer than 200 meters from the station, and you may always cancel for free if the Stashpoint you chose isn’t convenient for you.
- Safety: Every visitor has to find a dependable luggage storage location for their belongings. For this reason, Stasher assures your safety because all of our sites have been rigorously checked by a security team and are fully insured up to €1,000 in value.
- Simple Reservation: Making a reservation has never been easier, thanks to our web platform's ability to quickly discover Stashpoints near the Cruise Terminal.
How Much Does it Cost to Store my Luggage around the Cruise Terminal in Copenhagen?
Stasher is the largest luggage-storage network in the sharing economy, offering you low rates and the finest possible service. Luggage storage in Copenhagen costs €7 per day per luggage and €7 for the next day. Stasher has no hidden fees or additional charges, and there are no weight or size restrictions, so you may store even your big objects like instruments or bicycles. And, as previously indicated, we've got you covered with insurance up to €1000 per item for your peace of mind.
Where Can I Store my Luggage around the Cruise Terminal?
Because we value our time when we travel, Stasher offers luggage storage options that can accommodate each traveler's needs. For example, Sam’s Corner shop is 15 minutes away from the Cruise Terminal and is open from 11:00 to 22:00.
Also, there’s the Bike Expert Shop, open from 09:00 to 18:00 located in King’s Garden as well as the Cykel-Basen shop located in Norreport and open from 09:00 to 17:00.
There are approximately 30 luggage storage facilities located in Copenhagen and in proximity to your current location. It’s important to note that Stasher offers dependable service and reliable locations around Copenhagen, so as to be worry-free in terms of losing your items.
Stasher allows you to relax while safely storing your luggage and exploring Copenhagen’s environs!
How to Store my Luggage With Stasher?
Now all you have to do is locate your desired Stashpoint and drop off your bag(s). As a result, you'll be able to explore Copenhagen's neighborhoods without being slowed down! Just follow the steps below and you’re ready to go:
- Using our map, click on « Around Me » to find the most convenient drop-off spot near you. Alternatively, you can select your favorite location to see all of the available luggage storage options.
- Choose your drop-off and pick-up dates and times, as well as the amount of bags you want to drop off.
- Make your reservation!
- An email will be sent to you confirming your reservation.
- If you can't make it on time, you can cancel your reservation and make a new one without incurring any additional fees.
Practical Information about the Cruise Terminal
- Port Copenhagen has 3 cruise ship terminals. These are the Freeport Terminals (Malmo), Langelinie Terminal, and Nordre Toldbod Terminal.
- Copenhagen, Malmö, and Visby are the three ports of call for the cruise operation, with Copenhagen serving as Northern Europe's primary destination. The port's geographic location, proximity to shopping streets and sights, as well as Copenhagen Airport, are all factors in the cruise operation's success in Copenhagen.
- The Free Port Cruise Terminal is located north of downtown in an industrial port region. It features quick food shops, cafes, and a waiting lounge, and it is frequented by major cruise line ships. Cruise ships dock at the old Free Port Terminal and the new Oceankaj in Copenhagen (departure port) (berths C331, C332, C333).
- Copenhagen Malmo Port is a significant turnaround cruise port in Northern Europe and one of the most popular Baltic Sea departure ports. Round-trips to the Norwegian Fjords and to Scandinavia and Russia are some of the most frequent arrival points.
- The Langelinie Pier (quay berths C190-199, no terminal building) is located 3 kilometers north of the city center. Large ships visiting Copenhagen use the dock as a port of call.
- Taking public transit from the city center, central train station, or airport to the cruise terminals in Copenhagen is cheap and easy. On cruise port days, it is also quite easy and cheap to use public transportation to explore Copenhagen if you only have a few hours available in the city. When coming or departing with luggage, taxis are a good alternative, but Stasher’s luggage storage services are a much better option for a baggage-free day of sightseeing in Copenhagen. Also, it is easy to walk or cycle to the city from various terminals. And, when passenger ships are in port, hop-on hop-off buses stop at cruise terminals.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Cruise Terminal Copenhagen attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen?
Luggage storage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen costs from €5.90 for the first day and €5.90 for any additional day.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,100.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.7!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Cruise Terminal Copenhagen?
You can store your baggage at one of our Cruise Terminal Copenhagen luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.