Searching luggage storage near NOLA’s Union Train Station? Conveniently located in the Warehouse District, the Union Passenger Terminal offers both train and bus travel services to and from New Orleans. Visitors can easily walk to the historic French Quarter, the CBD and the Mississippi River from the station. Whether you have a late check-in at your hotel or a late-night departure, Stasher makes it easy and affordable to store your luggage near Union Station. With Stasher's secure luggage storage, you can feel confident that your valuables will be safe while you explore the Big Easy.
1. Luggage Storage near the Union Passenger Terminal with Stasher
With over 1000 StashPoint locations in over 200 cities, Stasher is the world's largest luggage storage network. Our award-winning customer service team works hard to bring you safe, economical and hassle-free luggage storage in New Orleans. You can roam the Crescent City unencumbered and truly understand why it's called The City that Care Forgot.
Why store your luggage with Stasher?
- Convenience: We offer several StashPoint locations in prominent Warehouse District and CBD hotels and businesses near the train station. You can book online in less time than it takes to pack your bag.
- Flexibility: All of our StashPoints either keep late hours or provide 24-hour service for luggage pick-up and drop-off.
- Affordability: Stasher offers you a low, fixed price per item per day. You will never need to worry about hidden costs for oversized luggage.
- Security: Our dedicated Stasher team carefully selects our StashPoint hosts to provide you with the utmost in security. Just in case, we automatically provide you with a $1000 bag insurance policy at no extra cost.
- Trust: Stasher has received two prestigious customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England.
How much does it cost to store your luggage near the Union Passenger Terminal?
With Stasher, New Orleans travelers can safely store items of any size for just $6 per item per day. We only charge $5 per bag for each additional day.
Where are the StashPoints for my Luggage near the Union Passenger Terminal?
Stasher partners with several convenient StashPoint hosts near Union Station. To see a full list of our Union Passenger Terminal hosts, click here.
All of our Warehouse District StashPoints are open late or provide 24-hour service. Check with your desired StashPoint when you reserve your luggage storage in New Orleans.
How to store your luggage with Stasher
Finding and booking a StashPoint near Union Station in NOLA is easy:
- Use our map to find a place that fulfills all your criteria
- Select drop-off and pick-up times
- Book online!
Simple as that! 😍 All you have to do now is drop off your bags in the designated StashPoint and enjoy your day.
2. Alternative luggage storage and lockers near the Union Passenger Terminal
Where can I find luggage storage near the Union Passenger Terminal?
Amtrak offers luggage storage at the train terminal.
5:00 am to 10:00 pm, seven days
How much does it cost?
Amtrak ticket holders will pay $10 per item for 24 hours. Storage costs $20 per item for customers without an Amtrak ticket. That's more than three times the price of secure luggage storage with Stasher.
Useful information about the Union Passenger Terminal area
Located at 1001 Loyola Avenue in the Warehouse District, the Union Passenger Terminal is New Orleans' main ground transportation hub. Considered ultramodern when it opened in 1954, the Union Terminal was the first air-conditioned train station in the United States.
- Greyhound lines, Megabus, NORTA, and Amtrak all provide service at the Union Passenger Terminal.
- Most transportation services ask that you arrive an hour early to check bags for your trip.
- A continuous mural, painted by artist Conrad Albrizio in 1952, decorates the interior of the station. The 2,166 square foot mural depicts scenes from New Orleans long and colorful history.
- You can board the famous Rampart-St. Claude Streetcar right at the terminal for quick transportation to the Treme neighborhood and French Quarter.
- Refurbished after the 1984 World's Fair, the Warehouse District has become one of New Orleans's most important fine arts areas.
- Gourmet cuisine flourishes throughout the Warehouse District and the CBD, including restaurants by celebrity chefs and fresh seafood bars.
- Make sure that you take a stroll around the historic Warehouse District to see some of the unique architecture in the area.
Top Ten Things to Do near NOLA Union Station
- Peruse some of New Orleans' finest artworks on Julia Street. Regular gallery openings take place on the first Saturday of each month.
- Explore the deep at the Aquarium of the Americas which showcases life in the diverse underwater habitats of the Gulf of Mexico and the Louisiana Bayou.
- Take a peek behind the scenes at Mardi Gras World where artists create the imaginative floats for New Orleans Krewes, such as Zulu and Rex.
- Have a meal that will make you say, "Bam" at Emeril's flagship restaurant at 800 Tchoupitoulas.
- Visit the Ogden Museum of Southern Art for a better understanding of the modern and contemporary art of the region.
- Learn about D-Day and life during wartime at the National WWII Museum which is open every day from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Catch the Hot 8 Brass Band every Sunday at the Howling Wolf.
- Carnivores shouldn't miss the chance to dine at the renowned Cajun restaurant, Cochon at 930 Tchoupitoulas. Le Pig Mac at the more casual Cochon Butcher next door will make meat-eaters squeal with delight.
- Join the locals for a free concert at Lafayette Square every Wednesday from March through May.
- Drop by the Roosevelt Hotel in the nearby CBD for a Sazerac, the official cocktail of New Orleans.