Luggage storage Madrid
Store your bags in 123 trusted hotels and shops near you
Some of our partners
How it works
Find and book luggage storage on our map.
Pay quickly using any of the secure methods we offer.
Store your bags at verified hotels and shops.
Collect your bags later, after enjoying a luggage-free day.
Thousands of customers use us every day, here's why
Half the price of station lockers
Fixed price per bag per day. No size or weight restrictions!
100% Money back guarantee
Free cancellation on all unused bookings and a full refund if you're not satisfied.
99.99% bags stored safely
All bags stashed with us are insured against loss, theft & damage.
You can always contact our award-winning customer support team should you have any questions.
Find us in over 880 cities and more than 80 countries.
Book in less than 2 minutes
Get instant online confirmation to show in store. Book now
Here's what customers are saying about us
Extremely easy to use and incredibly useful for us. Stasher is a real find that I will use again and recommend to others
La plataforma es muy amigable y sencilla de utilizar, cuenta con una gran variedad de espacios para seleccionar el que esté más cerca. Toda la información necesaria de los lugares, se encuentra a la vista y muy sencilla de entender. Todo excelente
Really easy and convenient service - we had to check out of our booking.com apartment by 10am but our flight home from Marseille wasn’t until the evening so it was a perfect and affordable solution to drop our main luggage cases off and be able to do more sightseeing.
We needed somewhere to store a small suitcase as we had a few hours to kill in Bristol before a friend was picking us up. This Stasher location was a quick 5 min walk from station and so easy to use. The staff I encountered on the drop-off and pick-up were friendly and courteous and the whole process only took a matter of minutes. After a lovely afternoon exploring Bristol, we came back to pick up our suitcase and, as our friend was running late, we purchased a drink in the hotel bar while we waited. Win win!
Very convenient service. Having to check out early from our Air B&B, our flight wasn't until late. This service allowed us to continue our holiday without the hassle of dragging and hogging our luggage around with us. Highly recommend.
Very useful. We arrived to Victoria Coach Station and I was very happy to found this place because it allows to us to gain some time instead of go to the Airbnb and come back to the center of London. I'll use this service next time absolutely
Easy to book, it's very convenient and reduces the hassle when you see which locations have space. Reasonably priced. Would use again and recommend!
This service was a life saver in Rome! The website was very user friendly and offered several locations to choose from so we could get as close to our location as possible.
Very easy to pre-book and pay and lots of choice of places to leave bags so could easily find a suitable location. Much cheaper than leaving luggage at the station.
I’m SO HAPPY Stasher exists! Please continue all over the world. It was easy to storage my luggage with the business I chose so I could go on a walking tour, and the location of the business was a bonus for my sightseeing.
Me sirvió mucho, la ubicación, cerca de la avenida Paulista. Ideal si tenes un día libre y tu hotel no te permite tener las maletas aguardadas. Práctico.
Stasher is an excellent idea! I’ve always struggled with trying to store larger items of luggage safely and securely while exploring or waiting between accommodation check-out and travel times. The app was easy and convenient to use.
Not used a service like this before so wasn’t sure what to expect , We needn’t have worried . What a great service , easy to find, friendly staff explained everything , stored our bags securely and We felt very comfortable leaving our belongings with them so we could have a great day out without being weighed down with luggage, def be using stasher again 😊
I had never used such a service before and so did not really know what to expect. However I was pleased that I found Stasher. The website was very easy to use and did just what it said on the tin! I will certainly use the site again and recommend to others.
Great concept! Stasher addresses one of the shortcomings of AirBnB-not knowing what to do with your luggage after an early arrival. Our experience enabled us to drop our bags within two blocks of our stay and start seeing the city.
Such a great service! It made our trip 1000x easier because of all the Stasher locations throughout the city. SO happy we found Stasher!
The app is very simple and efficient to use, as you put dates and baggage amount and can start to find places using a graphical map
No sabía qué hacer con mis maletas en Barcelona durante una visita entre viajes y busqué un lugar donde hacerlo. La web ess estupenda, fácil e intuitiva y te lleva a encontrar el lugar de tu preferencia y con la mejor ubicación para dejar tus maletas. En mi caso: Barcelona, La Rambla. Excelente experiencia. Gracias.
Due to the rail strike in London our plans were changed so we no longer needed to use Stasher. I contacted them immediately and the money paid was refunded . It was a very efficient and positive experience.
Very easy to use. I was slightly nervous of not getting the location in advance of booking but it was very close to Kings X station.
I was shocked by how easy and convenient stasher was. It was simple to book, and all went smoothly from start to finish. Would definitely use again.
Really convenient if you have checked out from your hotel but you still have the whole day to go around the city
Super easy to use and such a convenience. Never knew it existed before and will definitely use again.
It was easy and straightforward to book a place to store our luggage. We are glad we decided to use this service.
It was really easy to book using the mobile web site. The instructions what to do were clear and straightforward. Plus the price was reasonable.
No fuss, no bother, did the job, and friendly and helpful too. All I had to do was take a photo of the bag and show my online booking. Ray! Thanks.
La primera vez que usaba esta página y no estaba muy segura. Encantada con el servicio. La página fácil de usar, segura en el pago y clara en la dirección.
Muy buena aplicación, para cuando necesitas movilizarte por las ciudades sin cargar maletas.
Great service. Website easy to use. This is my second time using this service in different countries and both times the experience was super. Would definitely recommend it
super easy! made a world of difference having somewhere safe to store our luggage as we explored London for the day, cannot recommend enough!
Quite literally the best system for making the most of your holiday. We arrived in Sydney for a short break and wanted to get the most out of our time here. Stashing our 4 large cases on the first day meant we were free to explore unhindered. Simple booking system and clear instructions for drop off / pick up. Highly recommended ✈️❤️🧳
Great service. Such a great idea for when you have things to do that won’t allow your bags in. I work in the city and was attending a concert after work so I had my laptop bag with me. Well the venue didn’t allow bags in so we used Stasher, problem solved. Will definitely use again.
App was very easy to use. I was looking for a place to store my luggage when I returned to NY when we were waiting to take off. It took me about 10 minutes and all done.
Get app. So useful and have already recommended to friends who now use it.
Great location in Bristol - near railway station and bus links to airport and across city. Staff pleasant and helpful. Quick and easy drop-off and collection process. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Storing my suitcase at the Camberley couldn’t have been easier. Minutes from the station, easy to find. My suitcase was safe and secure. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful in giving directions etc. Definately use them again 👍
Great app, really easy to find convenient storage at a sensible price.
This is my first time using this app. Very convenient and definitely cheaper than other options!
Brilliant system which was easy to use. I could pay quickly with Apple Pay and the email system meant I had my booking reference straight away.
Buchung war sehr einfach uns schnell
Absolutely loved not having to carry my bag around with me before I could check in to my stay!
I love Stasher! Easy to book, lots of choice of locations, cheaper than storage at the train station, and even easy to cancel if your plans change.
Todo funciona fluido, me gustó bastante el proceso y el precio está bien, de seguro se lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Very quick and easy, for someone who isn’t always best with instructions I had no issues! Highly recommend :)
Sehr gute und unkomplizierte Möglichkeit der Gepäckaufbewahrung während unserer Tagestour in Paris. Die Koffer wurden in einem sauberen Kellerraum mit Videoüberwachung aufbewahrt. Der Zugang zu diesem Raum war unberechtigen Personen nicht möglich. Das Personal des Geschäftes war sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder!
Easy to use booked online you get a confirmation email with full address of location drop bag off away you go,pick bag up great service
Había muchos sitios para escoger donde guardar el equipaje. La reserva y pago muy sencillo.
The Stasher app is so easy to use. You just enter your location, choose the place most convenient for you and book your time slot, then pay…job done!
Easy to use, can't believe I have just found Stasher! All those times I have been carrying my bags around!
Easy to use and easy to cancel and get a refund if your plans change.
Easy to use. Just put in where I wanted and it showed me all the drop off points available and i could choose the most convenient for me.
It was overall an easy and smooth experience. Staff and location of storage are all pleasant. Highly recommended!
Procedura di prenotazione, semplice ed efficiente, siti tutti facilmente raggiungibili. Una ancora maggiore capillarità dei centri di raccolta sarebbe auspicabile.
Es muy fácil registrarte y reservar para dejar tus maletas en un punto cercano. Además cuenta con bastantes puntos en la ciudad donde lo he utilizado.
I was a bit nervous about it since it's sometimes hard to know what to trust on the internet, especially in a foreign country. I actually went over to the drop off beforehand without my bags to make sure everything looked legit. But it all worked out perfectly, and it seems like a great operation. I'll definitely start here next time I need to store bags when traveling.
Such a great concept which gave us sightseeing time before our late flight without the hassle of carrying our luggage.
Super simple to use, wish I’d known about this years ago, if you travel why would you not use this.
Great app! Easy to navigate and pay. Offered multiple sites in the area of town we wanted to explore. Definitely took the worry out of what to do with luggage while sightseeing.
Lifesaver when you’re travelling with lots of luggage.
Very easy and flexible. Book, change, cancel. Easy. Safe secure storage and easy to find hotels.
Easy to use and helpful
Easy to use. Great price. Would definitely do this again
I love that you don't have to fill out a million forms to book storage space and insurance is automatically included!
Really good alternative to station luggage storage which is often really expensive and not open when you need it. The platform makes it easy to find more convenient options at a good price
Super easy and a wonderful option to allow me to use the most of my time in each city
Friendly, good service. Would recommend to everyone that's on holiday that needs to transfer hotels and due to check in & check out times its great for wait times, not having to carry luggage with you for hours
Fantastic service. Dragging your luggage around on the first day and last day of a London visit is a thing of the past.
Very easy and straight forward!
Luggage Storage Madrid
Discover Madrid, the city of majestic palaces and vibrant plazas, without the burden of your luggage. Welcome to Stasher, your trusted partner for secure, affordable, and convenient luggage storage in Madrid.
Whether you've just landed and can't check into your accommodation yet, or you've checked out and still have hours before your flight, we're here to take care of your luggage. Our mission is to allow you to explore Madrid's rich history, bustling food markets, and lively nightlife without being weighed down by your bags.
PricingFrom €5.90 per bag/dayNo height or weight restrictions Discover more
Luggage Storage Near You In Madrid With Stasher
Stasher lets you book luggage storage online in local shops or hotels. We've partnered with thousands of businesses that offer luggage storage options to keep your belongings safe.
With Stasher, you can make the most of your time in Madrid, unburdened and stress-free. Ready to start your adventure? Let's explore Madrid together!
Why store your luggage in Madrid with Stasher?
Stasher makes it easy to start sightseeing as soon as you land or do some last-minute exploring after checking out of your accommodation. Our prices are affordable at €5.90 per bag for the first 24 hours and €5.90 per bag for every day after that. All reservations include €1,152.00 of per-bag insurance, a unique tag for your item, and 24-hour customer service by phone or website.
- Affordable: At Stasher, we believe that exploring Madrid shouldn't come with a hefty price tag. That's why we offer affordable luggage storage solutions that won't break the bank. For just a small fee, you can store your luggage safely with us and enjoy your day in Madrid without any worries.
- Convenient: We have partnered with many local businesses such as bike rental shops, laundromats, hotels, restaurants, and cafes to safely offer luggage storage in Madrid anywhere you are while you explore Madrid.
- Safe and insured: Don’t just leave your bags behind, but also your worries. Each piece of luggage left in one of our Stasher locations in Madrid is insured for up to €1,152.00 per bag. All our locations are vetted by Stasher’s local employee, who performs regular quality checks. Every piece of luggage is stored away from any public access.
- Flexible: We offer storage options in over 50 shops all over Madrid which means you can stow away your belongings for hours or even days if you need to. You will only pay for the time you actually store your luggage. You don’t pay anything if you don’t show up for your booking.
- Trustworthy: Our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you might have. With thousands of reviews and a multitude of satisfied customers, you can trust Stasher to take care of your luggage while you make the most of your time in Madrid.
How to store your luggage in Madrid with Stasher
Storing your luggage in Madrid with Stasher is as easy as 1-2-3. Here's how:
- Find a Stashpoint: Use our website or app to find a convenient Stashpoint near you. Our Stashpoints are located near major attractions and transport hubs to make it easy for you to drop off and pick up your luggage.
- Book Online: Once you've found a suitable Stashpoint, book your luggage storage online. Simply select your drop-off and pick-up times and pay securely online. You'll receive an instant confirmation with the address and opening hours of your chosen Stashpoint.
- Drop Off Your Luggage: Show your booking confirmation at the Stashpoint and drop off your luggage. Our Stashpoint partners will provide you with a receipt and may attach a security tag to your luggage. That's it - so simple! Take your confirmation email to the store, drop your bags and get on and enjoy your day. If you need any help with your booking, don't hesitate to get in contact with our award-winning customer service team!
Storing your luggage in Madrid with Stasher is that simple! So why wait? Start planning your Madrid adventure today.
Luggage storage and left luggage lockers near Madrid train stations
Located in the Tropical Garden, past the terrapins, and close to a fast food outlet, the luggage storage is a manned service and offers different sized lockers. Opening hours: 05.30am-10.20pm.
Madrid Atocha luggage storage
This is the largest railway station in Madrid. It offers luggage storage facilities in the form of lockers. The lockers are available in different sizes and the prices vary accordingly. The locker area is usually open from 5:30 am to 10:20 pm.
Madrid Atocha is the largest railway station in Madrid. It is the primary station serving commuter trains (Cercanías), intercity and regional trains from the south, and the AVE high speed trains from Barcelona (Catalonia) and Seville (Andalusia). The station is exceptional with its impressive old building now transformed into a concourse with shops, cafes, and a botanical garden.
- There is an information stall at the main entrance to the Metro station, and a Madrid tourist office at the new building main hall.
- Atocha Train station is one of the city's busiest transport hubs. The metro, city buses, and high-speed trains all interchange here. For a map of Madrid's transport system, head here.
- There's an express bus connecting the train station to Barajas airport. Alternatively, you can take a Cercanías train on line C-1, although it only stops at Terminal 4. More info available here.
- Long-distance trains connect Madrid to Barcelona, Seville, and Valencia.
Madrid Chamartin luggage storage
This is the second main railway station in Madrid. It also provides luggage storage facilities. The locker area is open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Madrid Chamartin Station is the city's second main railway station. It serves the northwestern suburbs and handles the AVE high speed trains to Valladolid. It's also the terminus for most trains from northern and northwestern Spain, including those from destinations such as Salamanca, Galicia, and the Basque Country.
- Second main railway station in Madrid.
- Serves the northwestern suburbs and handles the AVE high speed trains to Valladolid.
- Terminus for most trains from northern and northwestern Spain, including those from destinations such as Salamanca, Galicia, and the Basque Country.
Madrid Principe Pio luggage storage
Madrid Principe Pio is a major railway station and transportation hub in Madrid. It is primarily a commuter train station, with three Cercanías lines. It's also a major interchange for the Madrid Metro, serving Lines 6, 10, and Ramal. The station is located near the Royal Palace, making it a convenient point for tourists.
- Primarily a commuter train station, with three Cercanías lines.
- Major interchange for the Madrid Metro, serving Lines 6, 10, and Ramal.
- Located near the Royal Palace, making it a convenient point for tourists.
Where can I find luggage storage near Mendez Alvaro Bus Station?
Located behind the escalator, the manned left luggage storage at Mendez Alvaro bus station (consigna de equipaje) is an open-shelved cage which can accommodate bags no larger than 30cmx60cm. Opening hours are: Mon-Fri 6.30am-11.30pm, Sat 6.30am-3pm.
Important info: The facility is only open for six days per week and doesn't allow perishables or flammable items in your luggage. Bags stored for over 45 days will be confiscated.
- The Méndez Álvaro Interchange also contains a Metro and train station.
- The station has disabled access throughout, including in the toilets.
- You can get to Estación Sur de Autobuses with the metro, or you can take one of the Cercanias trains from Chamartin or Atocha stations. More information available here
- If you're too early for your bus, you can check out the huge cinema complex located just a short walk away from the station.
- The station also serves international routes, including buses to Lisbon, Paris and Venice.
Where to store luggage in Madrid Airport - Barajas Adolfo Suarez
Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport, the main international airport in Madrid, offers luggage storage facilities for passengers. Here's a brief guide:
The Excess Baggage Company operates left luggage facilities where you can store your bags for a few hours or a few days. They have offices in Terminal 1 and Terminal 4.
- Terminal 1: The office is located on Floor 0, in the arrivals hall. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Terminal 4: The office is located on Floor -1, near the Madrid Metro station entrance. It's open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
The cost of the service depends on the size of the luggage and the duration of storage.
Alternative baggage storage services in Madrid
Embarking on a journey through Madrid's vibrant streets should be a carefree experience. That's why we've compiled a list of reliable luggage storage services that let you explore the city, unburdened by your bags.
Nannybag: With a strong presence across Europe, including major cities like London, Paris, and Rome, Nannybag offers numerous drop-off points in Madrid. Each bag you store with Nannybag is insured up to €1500 against theft or damage, and you'll receive a tamper-proof seal at check-in. At €6 for the first 24 hours and €4 for each additional day, Nannybag offers an affordable solution for your luggage storage needs. Reservations can be made on their website, with free cancellation provided your reservation hasn't started yet.
Bounce is rapidly gaining recognition as a leading luggage storage service worldwide. With over 25 locations in Madrid and prices starting at just €4 per bag per day, Bounce offers convenience at competitive rates. Plus, they offer an impressive €10,000 insurance on stored luggage and round-the-clock customer support.
Radical Storage collaborates with a wide range of local businesses, from bike rental shops to cafes, providing secure storage for your luggage as you discover Madrid. These locations, known as "Angels", charge €5 per bag for 24 hours. Each bag is insured up to €200. Please note that reservations are non-refundable once made online.
With these luggage storage services at your disposal, you're free to delve into Madrid's rich history, sample its culinary delights, and soak in its lively atmosphere, all without the weight of your luggage. Start your unburdened adventure today!
What to do in Madrid without your bags
- Prado Museum: Start your day with a visit to the Prado Museum, one of the world's most renowned art galleries. Here, you'll find an extensive collection of European art from the 12th to the early 20th century, including masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, and El Greco.
- Reina Sofia Museum: After the Prado, head to the Reina Sofia Museum, home to 20th-century art. Don't miss Picasso's Guernica, one of the most famous paintings in the world.
- Royal Palace: After a lunch of traditional tapas, visit the Royal Palace. This grandiose building, with its beautiful gardens and stunning interiors, is a must-see.
- Retiro Park: Next, take a leisurely stroll in Retiro Park. You can rent a rowboat on the park's lake, visit the Crystal Palace, or relax on one of the many benches and watch the world go by.
- Gran Via: As the evening sets in, head to Gran Via, Madrid's bustling shopping street. Here, you'll find a variety of shops, restaurants, and theaters.
- Puerta del Sol: Make your way to Puerta del Sol, the heart of Madrid and one of the busiest places in the city. This square is a hub of activity and is also the center of the radial network of Spanish roads.
- Plaza Mayor: Just a short walk from Puerta del Sol, you'll find Plaza Mayor, a grand arcaded square in the center of Madrid. It's a great place to sit and people-watch, with plenty of cafes and restaurants around.
- Mercado de San Miguel: Right next to Plaza Mayor is the Mercado de San Miguel, a popular market where you can sample a variety of Spanish cuisine, from tapas and paella to a wide selection of Spanish wines.
- Tapas Bars in La Latina: For dinner, explore the tapas bars in the La Latina neighborhood. This area is famous for its vibrant nightlife and delicious tapas.
- Flamenco Show: End your day with a flamenco show. Madrid is known for its flamenco tablaos, where you can enjoy a meal while watching a passionate flamenco performance.
Frequently asked questions
Is Stasher’s luggage storage in Madrid safe?
Stasher’s security team personally visits each Stashpoint to be certain that your luggage will be safe. We also attach a security tag to each of your items and insure each bag for up to £1,000 in the unlikely case that anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen.
How does Stasher work?
Stasher puts you in touch with a network of local hotels and businesses that offer affordable luggage storage in Madrid. Book online, drop your bags off, and continue exploring the city!
Where can I store my luggage in Madrid?
Stasher offers award-winning, safe, and convenient luggage storage near key Madrid attractions and main transportation hubs. Over 21,000 verified customer reviews have earned us a ranking of 4.8/5 stars on Feefo, which awarded Stasher with its Platinum Trusted Service Award.
How much does it cost to store my luggage in Madrid?
Luggage storage in Madrid costs from €5.90.
Is there a size limit for luggage storage with Stasher?
No. Our flat fee per day includes oversized or overweight items. However, you may wish to contact your Stashpoint before booking to make sure the location has space to accommodate exceptionally large items like surfboards or upright basses.
We can accommodate all types of luggage, big or small. To ensure a smooth experience, contact us before booking if you wish to store any odd-sized items (such as bikes, skiing equipment, etc.). Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How long can I store my luggage in Madrid for?
You can store your luggage for as long or as little as you’d like. Just select your desired drop-off and pick-up dates on the checkout page. If you wish to change your booking, you can easily do so without any extra fees!
Will my luggage be safe?
All of our luggage storage locations (we call them Stashpoints!) are vetted by a member of our team. The area reserved for bags is accessible only by the employees and business staff. In addition, each item is insured for up to €1,152.00, adding an extra layer of security.
What will happen in case I have a problem with my booking?
Our award-winning customer service is always on hand to help you out. Chat to us using the online chat tool, email us at [email protected], or give us a call! We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Our stellar track record has earned us customer service awards from Feefo and Visit England, while more than 5000 reviews give us an average rating of 4.8!
What safety precautions are in place for Covid-19?
To keep you and other customers safe, please be aware Stasher are advising all customers and hosts of the following guidelines:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff
- Transfer bags by placing them on the floor for the customer to pick up, rather than passing directly
- Follow the guidance of local government in regards to: travel, social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Provide and use hand sanitiser if possible.
- We recommend taking photographs of luggage tags and applying tags to the bags yourself
What if I need to change my drop-off and pick-up times?
We ask for approximate drop-off and pick-up times so that we can prepare for your arrival. However, you can always change your plans.
How long can I store my luggage in Madrid?
You can store your baggage at one of our Madrid luggage storage locations for a few hours, days, or even months. We offer discounts for extended storage. It’s up to you.