When planning a magical trip to Disneyland in Paris, it’s important to know the bag policy to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll cover Disneyland’s bag policy, size restrictions, prohibited items, and storage options.
Bag Policy & Size Restrictions
Disneyland has a bag policy in place to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests. Here are the main points to be aware of:
- Bag size: Bags, backpacks, and purses must not exceed the dimensions of 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm).
- Coolers: Coolers larger than 6-pack size are not permitted, and cooler restrictions may vary for special events.
- Bag inspection: All bags are subject to inspection upon entry to the park, and you may be asked to open your bag for a security check.
Official Source: Disneyland Resort Park Rules
To maintain a safe and family-friendly environment, certain items are not allowed inside Disneyland:
- Weapons: Firearms, ammunition, knives, and any other weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Large tripods and selfie sticks: Tripods that can’t fit inside a backpack and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Glass containers: Glass containers, except for small containers such as baby food jars, are not permitted.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park.
- Folding chairs: Folding chairs are not permitted, except for mobility aids and medical devices.
For a complete list of prohibited items, visit the Disneyland Resort Park Rules.
Luggage Storage Options
Disneyland offers various storage options for guests:
- Lockers: Lockers are available for rent inside the park on a first-come, first-served basis. Sizes and prices vary, and you can find more information on the Disneyland Locker Rentals page.
- Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals: Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent at the park. You can find more details on the Disneyland Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals page.
Tips for a Magical Visit
Keep the following tips in mind when visiting Disneyland:
- Pack efficiently: Bring only the essentials in a bag that fits the size restrictions to avoid any inconvenience.
- Plan ahead: Familiarize yourself with the park rules and bag policy to ensure a smooth entry.
- Stay updated: Visit the official Disneyland website for the latest information on park rules, events, and any potential policy changes.
For more information on Disneyland, including tickets, park hours, attractions, and special events, visit the following official sources:
By following this detailed guide on the Disneyland bag policy and referring to the official sources provided, you’ll be well-prepared for a magical and unforgettable experience at the Happiest Place on Earth. Remember to abide by the bag policy and other park rules to ensure a pleasant visit for yourself and fellow guests. Happy exploring, and have a fantastic time at Disneyland!
FAQ: Disneyland Paris
Can you take bags on rides at Disneyland Paris?
Yes, you can generally take bags on rides at Disneyland Paris. However, it is recommended to bring small bags that can be easily secured during the rides. Some attractions may have storage areas near the boarding area to temporarily store your belongings, but it is best to check with the specific ride’s Cast Members for guidance.
Can you bring food into Disneyland Paris?
Yes, you can bring food into Disneyland Paris. Guests are allowed to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages into the park, provided they are not in glass containers. However, large coolers, picnic baskets, and excessive amounts of food are not permitted. There are also many dining options available within the park to suit various tastes and dietary needs.
Where are the smoking areas in Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris has designated smoking areas throughout the park. Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is only allowed in these specific areas. You can find the locations of smoking areas on the park map or by asking a Cast Member for assistance.