Do you love travelling and telling the world about it? Write for us!
Stasher is always looking for aspiring travel bloggers and nomads who want to share their experiences and tips with fellow travellers. If you are interested in writing a travel guest post for Stasher and become part of our community, you might want to see this.
Whether you want to write about your favourite holiday destinations, useful travel tips or share your travel videos, we’d love to feature it on our travel blog.
Who is Stasher
Stasher is the world’s first sharing economy solution to
Write for the Stasher travel blog
You must be a passionate travel writer who loves sharing their stories in a meaningful way. We are not interested in run-of-the-mill top tens and information that we can easily find with a quick Google search. This is a platform to share your experience with the world, so do just that!
We’re looking for experiences you’ve lived first-hand. We want to know about the places that tourist guides forgot. We want you to be your authentic (even weird) self.
Here are some topics we’d be interested in:
- Travel stories with a unique angle
- Remote work and travel
- Travel hacks and useful tips
- Global issues relevant to travel
- Food and cafe scene in cities we are active in
Before sending us your idea, we recommend that you browse through our past articles to find out whether we’ve actually covered the topic. If we like your pitch, we will get back to you within two weeks.
Here at Stasher, we are all about great content. We have certain simple rules for featuring your guest article on our website:
- Posts should be between 1000 and 2,500 words.
- Your tone should be conversational and honest.
- Write in short sentences and make sure you use headings.
- Be honest and informative.
- You don’t need to send us images, we’ll take care of it!
- The stories you submit must be original and should not have been published anywhere else.
Please note that even if your pitch was perfect, even if we liked your idea initially, we reserve the right to turn down your manuscript if the work isn’t up to our standards. So, before taking the time to submit your pitch, please read some of our blog posts. We promise it will make a world of difference.
What you get from us
Writing for a leading startup in the travel industry has many perks for perspective travel bloggers and professionals.
On our end, we can guarantee:
- Two quality backlinks to your travel blog from our DA 59 website.
- Promotion of your fully edited article throughout our social media channels.
- The chance to get your work seen by thousands of people, actively interested in travel.
- Get a chance to become actively involved with one of the UK’s most promising brands.
It is important to know that we reserve the right to edit or rewrite sections of your article if they are not following our brand guidelines.
Send us your pitch!
Send us your idea at
- Emails that don’t have the phrase on the subject will be deleted.
- Emails sent to any other addresses than the one stated above will be deleted.
- Emails with improper grammar will be deleted.
- Emails with copied and pasted content will be publicly shamed and ridiculed (and deleted).
If you want your pitch to stand the slightest chance of publication, please take the time to send a proper email. Thanks!
If we like your pitch, we will request you a short bio with a link back to your travel blog or social media channels. Good luck!
For link builders and PR people
We get it. Link building is hard. You are more than welcome to submit your pitch, but you should know that we have already received a ton of unpublishable articles. So, unless you have an amazingly well-written and RELEVANT piece of content to propose, don’t expect to get links.